Chapter #3 - The Wand

We walked into the wand shop, Ollivanders. It was a nice little shop......I guess.  I looked around nobody seemed to be around.  I rolled my eyes. I looked over to Voldemort, he was just standing in the corner of the store not being any sort of help to me.  I crossed my arms and went up to the counter, still nothing I was getting a little mad, why did Voldemort even bring me here there was nobody here!  Then I walked past the counter, might as well take a look if nobody's here to stop me. There was rows and rows of boxes most likely with wands in them it was a wand shop after all.  At one of the rows I stopped and started to walk down it.  I took about five steps and then one wand box started shaking and the more and more.  I was scared or anything, I just stood there for a while shocked more than scared, then I stepped towards the shelf and picked up the first wand box that started shaking.   

I opened it and then the rest of the wand boxes stopped shaking, it was weird but who was I to question magic, I loved magic.  I then looked down at the wand inside the box, it was beautiful.  It was black and it had a green strip down one of the sides of the wand.  Lucky green was my favourite then.  

"Hey I think I found my wand" I said,   

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder,  I knew it was Voldemort's.  It was quiet cold just like him I guess. 

"Good" he said, 

I smiled and swung my wand at him, but he was too fast and disarmed me.  

"never be to quick to attack" he said holding up his wand,  I quickly got my wand in hand and pointed it at him.  

"do you remember the spells" he said, 
I nodded like I could forget.  
"STUPEFY" I said, swinging my wand at him.  

Voldemort quickly defended himself from the spell.  

"Good.......But not GREAT" he said with a laugh.  I glared at him I think he like annoying me.  I would show him I thought.  

"Wingardium Leviosa" I said quietly so he could hear me.  I had picked up the front counter from behind him.  This would show him that I was a good wizard!  I maked a quick movement with my hand and the desk came flying my way.  But it would hit Voldemort before it got to me.  

Wood went flying everywhere, and I laughed that showed him.  
"That showed you" I said  with a smiled 

Voldemort got up off the ground and dusted himself off.  

"Great" he said " walking towards me.  Oh great I was in trouble now wasn't I? I thought 
"come with me child: he said holding out his arm 
"so I'm not in trouble" I said, 
"oh no! I want you to do that sort of stuff, not to me to other bring them pain" he said I nodded and then we disappeared from the wand shop.  

Voldemort had taken me back to the house on the hill.  
"why are we back here?" I said, putting my new wand in my pocket.  
"because I needed to get you this: he said walking off and the coming back with a ticket of some sort.  
"what is it?" I said, 
"your ticket to hogwarts" he said 
I nodded and then he placed the ticket in my hand 
"don't lose it" he said 
"I won't my lord" I said, putting it in the same pocket as my wand. 
"good" he said "now we must be going!" 
"what why now? and where to?" I said 
"it is a meeting Dany" he said and I took his arm again and the house slowly disappeared,  we were off again.  Yay not! 

We landed outside the gates of some really big ass house 
"wow" I said,  looking up at it.  
Voldemort shook his head then pulled his hand away from mine.  I rolled my eyes he was always like this around his 'friends' .  He started to walk towards the house and I followed behind him like I was some pet.   I had no idea how this father daughter thing was going to go on later on.