Gotta go

"Good morning, hun."
"Morning mom." She said, plopping down in her seat.
"Maya." Said a voice in the speaker box. Cory let her in and sat down.
"You okay?"
"Course."
"You've seemed a little off lately."
"I don't see what you mean." Maya walked into the apartment.
"No introduction?" Asked Cory. Her eyes were fixed on Riley.
"Hey, peaches." Maya looked a little more relieved.
"Hey, Riles."
"Breakfast." Said Topanga. They sat down next to each other.
"So how was your date?"
"Great." Said Maya, not making eye contact.
"Great." The only sounds were of dishes clanking. That's when Maya's arm accidentally brushed against her wrist.
"Ouch."
"What's wrong." Said Topanga, her head shooting up from her bowl.
"Nothing. I was just surprised."
"Riley?"
"Oh right, I have to return a book before school. I'll meet you there." She got up and quickly left. Mayas face was shocked and concerned as she created a theory. Riley turned back and opened up the door, realizing that Maya might express her concern to them because she was the closest to figuring it out. Maya stood up and walked to Riley timidly.
"Are you okay?"
"Stop asking me that! I'm absolutely fine." She turned and walked. Maya looked back at her parents and then walked out behind her.
When they got to school, and were seperate, Maya ran up to Farkle and Lucas.
"Farkle, you need to fake break up with me or I need to fake break up with you. I don't give a f*** which one. This fake relationship needs to end and we can't be fake upset about it."
"Wow, calm down. It it's that important then okay but may I ask why?"
"No you may not. I'm gonna go to tell Riley that you broke up with me and you need to tell her how you feel. Hopefully this will help."
"Is something wrong with Riley?"
"I don't know."
"I just wanted to make her jealous so she'd like me."
"And she does. Gotta go." And she ran off.
"Hey, peaches." Maya put on a slightly upset face.
"What's wrong?"
"We broke up."
"Oh my gosh, Maya I'm so sorry."
"It's okay. I'm not that upset because he likes someone else."
"Who's he like?"
"I'm not sure. Gotta go." And she ran off, again.
Later that day, Cory found a folded piece of lined paper on his desk. He opened it up to find Mayas writing.
As you know, Riley's been acting a little different lately. Please do not freak out but I think there is a slight chance that she might be harming herself. I'm not sure of that and I don't want to jump to conclusions but I thought that the best thing to do would be to express my concern with you.
-Maya
P.s. Please don't tell her about this letter
That afternoon, before her father got home, Riley made four more cuts for almost getting caught.