Mental Piece Chapter 2

Grell and I sang a few songs on the way back to the institution. I pushed my glasses up and down the bridge of my nose. Will glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. Grell turned around and said, "Hmm?"

Grell: " Is something wrong, Tori?"

Tori: " No, it's all in my head. I'm bored of this everyday?"

I stopped playing with my glasses and sat on Will's desk.

Tori: " Is it possible for me to work as a maid?"

Grell: " I worked as a butler once."

Will: " And you got your chainsaw taken away and were forced to use scissors."

I winced as Grell flinched. I looked down in disappointment.

Will: " Tori, I'm pretty sure if you keep up with your work here, you can be a maid."

Tori: " Really? You think so?"

He nodded and I fist pumped the air. I got off of his desk and ran out of the room. Someone knocked me down and they fell on top of me.

Tori: " ouch!... Get off of me."

After I looked at the person, I realized the person was unconscious. I shoved him off and got up.

Voice: " My, my dear. Looks like you are off again. He."

Tori: " Undertaker! Did you see me... run into that guy?"

He nodded so I cursed slightly.

Another voice: " A lady should never curse, Tori."

I slowly turned around and saw Claude standing where the man was laying.

Tori: "Who? When? How!? What?"

Claude: "Nice to see you again, too."

I moved closer to Undertaker and grabbed his sleeve. Claude bowed to us and Undertaker bowed slightly back.

Undertaker: " Hello, butler. Do you know my Tori?"

Claude: " You two are a couple?"

Undertaker: "No. She's my adopted daughter."

Claude remained expressionless, but his eyes showed that he was relieved. Undertaker combed my hair with his fingers.

Claude: " I have come to make a deal with Tori. May I speak to her privately?"

Undertaker: "Tori, hon. Do you want to speak with Claude?"

Tori: "Hai. Demo, Claude was sempai desuka?" (Yes, But Claude is my sempai?)

Undertaker: "Okay, then. I'll leave you with Claude."

Yes, I am fluent in some other languages. Japanese is my strongest though. I let go of Undertaker's sleeve and watched him leave me with the demon, literally.

Claude: " Is there anywhere we can talk more privately?"

Tori: " Yes, but I don't like others in my bedroom."

The last person I invited in my room turned it red. Yeah. Not going to let Grell in my room again. Or anyone at that. Claude checked his pocket watch.

Tori: " How about we go outside near the railing?"

Claude: " That will do."

I lead the way to the door and opened it for us. I went out first and Claude followed. We  stopped when the railing was next to us.

Tori: " What do you want to talk about?"

Claude: " Come work for the Trancy manor"

Tori: " I don't think I can do that. I like my scythe and I don't want to lose it because I wanted a job."