Bern's Letter

Bern's letter

To my beloved friend

'Are you feeling well?'; such a conventional greeting would most certainly sound like sarcasm to you now.

That's why it'd be more kind of me to ask like this.

Are you still alive, my beloved friend?

Thanks for the reply the other day.

I got very surprised that you still had energy to at least write to me.

Well, the one who urged you to write an answer was me, though.

Even so, the fact that you mustered energies to at least write for me, for my sake, was a great surprise.

Or a miracle.

And also, thanks for the valuable suggestion.

I agree with your opinion too.

Perhaps, the wire puller is indeed Lambda-Delta

That girl probably found a witch who has the worst affinity with me just to take revenge on me and awaited for me to be lured.

And I fell to her trap like a duck.

... I see.

I guess this is so ridiculous it made you write to me.

I feel you're wearing your malicious smile.

But, when I think about your disease, maybe she is a precious being to me.

If she is a much more high ranked witch than me, it means that that is very close to your disease.

In other words, it means that that is the only way to escape from the disease that eats into you, no, into us, and she is putting it into practice.

... And ironically, it also means she is teaching it to me.

But, if by getting on with that girl's farce, your disease will get better.

I'd like you to please lend me your strength.

Lambda-Delta boasted that I will 'absolutely' not be able to win in this game board.

At that time, I paradoxically identified the rule X.

She's really a stupid girl.

In other words, it's like the story that always starts from June, 20th.

Probably, this is the core of the Witch Beatrice.

Indeed, if we consider it that way, this Witched named Beatrice certainly is interesting.

She opened up a world that I, that girl and you didn't know.

The rule Y that makes it into the source of the magic.

It seems Lambda-Delta touched it a bit but too, but she can't possibly reach her level.

If we call this very thing as magic, except for Beatrice, certainly no one of us can be called a witch.

In that sense, we may say that since she put together her own magic system, even if she enters the beginners class, as a witch, her level already surpasses the witches, ... and she is starting to step even into your level.

If she were strongly aware of that and comprehended it.

Not even Lambda-Delta would be a match for her, and I even less.

And most probably, I'll be afflicted from the same disease as you.

However, even so, this is really interesting.