It's the End of the World As We Know It

NICOLE: and its over ! i cant believe this and I'm sure if dani would respond to my texts she would feel the same way !i remember there was a period in between chapters 16 and 17 where we hit a block and we were like fuck it! lets have a party! and the party was actually supposed to be a fun experience for the girls. ha. this book did not turn out the way i thought it would. i first wrote this almost like it was going to be a romantic comedy, not a romantic drama, and i certainly did not expect to find myself crying when i wrote that last sentence. dani and i have had this book finished since early January, and a sequel is in the works already. the sequel is called Waiting For Winter and will most likely fuck you up because it definitely has fucked me over already. WFW may take awhile due to personal life doing its thing but i promise it will be up there and i will notify you when its up !

its been a wild ride my friends, and its the end of an era. i still cant believe this actually happened. this book was the biggest part of my life, and now its over. i am still in awe over the fact that dani and i actually wrote a book considering this started out as a small paragraph that i sent to my acquaintance from church (of all places) and now not only has this story grown into this beautiful novel, dani and i have grown, both in our friendship and our writing skills. if it weren't for this novel, i don't think dani and i would be the extremely close friends we are now, and i don't know i thats something i want to dwell on because i cant really imagine my life without dani. thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting and keeping the momentum going for dani and i. thank you so much.

DANI: Well, thanks for that diss in the beginning, Nicole. I'm a busy bee. Anyway.

This book started out as an idea from Nicole, that she introduced to me sometime in late July or early August. (august 23rd to be exact) She asked to be her editor, but somewhere along the way I evolved into more of a co-writer and I became just as attached to this story as she was (okay, maybe not quite as attached). Nicole had many other projects in the works, so I don't think she nor I anticipated this book to be such a large part of our writing pursuits or just our lives in general. If this project has done nothing for me but experience, then I am still satisfied. Not only have I learned what it's like to write with other people, but I have made a close friend, and I have learned a lot about her during this process. It's harder to put commentary onto

goodbye !