Chapter Three: Theo's Point of View.

"Mother, Father I need this chance" I plead. I have been in a meeting with my parents for an hour now and getting nowhere. Its been two weeks since the ball and I had an idea. 

"University is a big thing where I can gain life skills, knowledge and experiance" I lie. They sit in front of me listening to everything I say. Almost begging for them to let me go I know I would resort to knees on floor begging. My farther just sits though with his navy blue pinned suit staring at me. His facial expressions change every time I say something new. 

"I don't think you need school who needs experience now a days anyway" He explains. Dropping my head I know I'm losing the battle. 

"Mother, you have to understand just to get the opportunity" I whisper. She will help me through this she always does. Her face filed with guilt as my farther says no I can tell she wants me to go. 

"You know I want you to do as you please before you become king. Henry I think we should let him" She says. I know she will do it slid it in come on mother you can do it. 

"For me" She whispers. There it is I'm in I know I'm going now dad cannot resit saying no to her. 

"OK but you take Jack and two security guards" He bargains "One security guard" I say back. 

"Fine one" He replies a giant smile on my face as my mother quickly hugs me. "You wont regret it" I whisper. I can finally be free even if I have a security guard I will party meet new girls.  

"Which university will I be sending you too?" He asks. "Oxford sir Oxford University" 

* * * * *

"I can finally experience what you experience now" I say. My bags are packed and ready we're just waiting for my security guard. 

"I know you're excited about this but you need to stay low. You cannot act like the prince" Jack explains. Wow I wont be a prince I will be a normal Joe casually walking the street. 

"I know that and its all apart of the plan" I lie. I have no plan who has a plan for something like this? No one that's who. 

"Hey look at that guy he looks larger than the rock" I whisper. Pointing at a large man who looks lost we laugh. 

"Maybe he is drug dealer" Jack whispers. "Maybe or maybe he is - wait why is he looking at us" 

"Your highness are we ready to go" Our mouths wide open. "Who are you?" Jack asks. His suit is perfectly fitted to his muscular body, holding his bags in one and and briefcase in the other I start to worry. 

"This ruins my plans a little" I whisper to Jack who only nods. "My names Andy" He replies ignoring our comment. Taking our bags he goes to the car this is insane. He looks 35 and going to university my dad has got to be kidding? 

"Andy what is in the briefcase?" I ask as he throws it in. "Guns" He says casually taking a deep breath in I jump into the car. Of course he is carrying a briefcase of guns why wouldn't he?

"What do we call you whilst we're over there?" Andy asks. "Ben like the big Ben" I mumble Jack laughs as he jumps into the car. 

"I like it" I moan "Me too Benny" Jack jokes rolling my eyes the car starts.