Bloody Valentine - Setolox

It was a warm sunny day, all the snow had melted a few days ago and flowers seemed to have started to bloom. Birds were flying high and the outside was alluring, all just in time for today, Valentine's Day. 

A small brunette, who went by the name Seto, was doing his usually routine, going to the library to see if they've stocked up on books, to a small cafe for strawberry shortcake and tea, and back home for mostly the rest of the day to either read or study a new spell he hasn't mastered yet. 

Valentine's day wasn't a big deal for Seto, it was just like any other day of the week since he didn't have a lover, though, he did have a crush on one of his friends but he wasn't gonna confession to them anytime soon. 

After leaving the cafe, Seto ran into his long time friend, Ty, who he had a not-so-secret crush on. Really, Seto blushed any time Ty even acknowledged him, it was a mystery how Ty didn't already know Seto was crushing on him. 

"Oh, hey Seto, happy Valentine's Day!" 

"H-hey, Ty, and same to you." 

"Has anyone asked you out yet?"

"W-well, uh, no.. Wait, has anyone asked you?"

"Yeah, Sky."

"D.. Did you accept...?"

"Of course! It was so sweet of him to ask me to be his valentine!" 

Seto just stared at Ty and blinked. "Oh." 

"Is something wrong?" 

Shaking his head, Seto smiled, "No, no, i'm fine, but I have to go home, goodbye!" and with that Seto took off, barely hearing Ty's "bye". 

Not bothering to run fully home he teleported once he was definitely out of Ty's field of vision. His plans had changed and he decided to call up Sky, he wasn't that far away so it wouldn't be that hard for him to come over. After a few rings Sky had answered his phone. 

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sky, I was wondering if you could come over for a bit?"

"If this is about Valentine's Day i've already asked out Ty, and on top of that, we're going out in a few hours."

"No no no, I just wanted to hang out, and I promise it'll be short!" 

"Well... Alright, i'll come over in a few." 

Once Sky hung up Seto put down the phone and put his strawberry shortcake on a counter, he was going to eat it but he decided to use it now. Going down to his potion room he had to search through an abundance of potions before finding the right one, going back upstairs he poured the potion into the strawberry shortcake and waited for Sky.