Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Eric's p.o.v

I knew I'd said the wrong thing, I knew I'd upset her, but I didn't have time to think about what I was saying. My mind was a mess, I kept replaying what had happened, even with Tomas sorting it out, what would I do if one of those pictures got in the paper? 'Eric Saade, criminal?' Would be the headline, I could see it. I had to make it better, I didn't even know why I was so uptight about Aislinn taking me to the police - I did break in to her step father's house. But what would her Mum think of nee now? I didn't come across as a good guy, I was too busy trying to ignore her excuse of a husband, by having my music blasting loud and singing at the top of my voice. What sorry if guy does that on the day of meeting their girlfriend's mother? Oh, me.

"Mr. Saade" a voice said, I looked up to see the officer "We need your side of the story" he said, I stood up and followed him back into the room

"Where's David?" I asked, not noticing him in the room, I took a seat opposite the desk.

"Outside the room" he answered closing the door and sitting facing me. He looked at a notebook, hiding it from my view

"David says you broke into his house" he said

"Yes, I did" the officer scribbled something down

"And, he says you were armed with a handgun?" He said, I was appalled! Me? Guns? Only on the xbox playing with JSon, why would he make that up? Oh yeah, because I stopped him getting what he wanted

"No, sir, I wasn't armed. You can check." I told him, more scribbling

"We are, we're going to investigate the house, and your car." He said

"My car?" I asked

"Your car." He confirmed before continuing the questions "You claim to have broken into his house because he was assaulting your girlfriend"

"Yes, she told you that as well" I told him

"We're discussing you, Eric. We'll be interviewing Aislinn next"he said "can you describe the scene please?" He asked, I drew in a breath recalling the moment that I burst in and telling him in as much detail as possible, I had to repeat it as I was speaking too fast. I told him that David had accused me of breaking and entering and that I feared he'd attack me if Ash didn't stop us yelling at each other.

"Right" he said, after my long speech "Anything else you wish to add?"

"No, sir." I said, he nodded instructing me to leave and tell Aislinn to see him, I did as I was told and went back to the corner.

................

Aislinn's p.o.v

I went into the room and sat down on the chair opposite the officer who was taking some notes down in a notepad. He stopped scribbling when he noticed I was in the room and looked up at me smiling politely. I didn't get why he was smiling - this wasn't a smiling matter, but I guessed that's what he's been told to do. I just looked at him, too drained and tired to even contemplate the idea of smiling.

"Right, Aislinn." He said, flipping the page over to a blank one "Can you tell me what happened?"

"Haven't you already been told by two people?" I snapped, he wrote something down - dang.

"Yes, I just want to know your point of view."He said, tapping his pen on his bottom lip and looking at me expectantly. I took a deep breath and told him everything, not wanting to leave out anything. Once I was done, he dismissed me and continued to write in the notebook.

After what seemed like years, they had decided to keep David in the cells and we were allowed to leave. Mum said that she was fine to go home by herself even though I insisted that she should stay with us.

"Just let her do what she wants" Eric said when we arrived at her house, I glared at him. He'd been acting like a twat ever since we were allowed to go. We dropped Mum off and headed home in silence. He didn't have his music on which was an odd thing for him. The silence was so unbearable that I screamed just to break it. Eric didn't even bat an eyelid, he continued driving.

"Help! I'm dying!" I screamed just to get his attention, we were stopped at a red light and stared at me

"Would you stop that? Some people are trying to drive." He said turning his attention back on the road.

"Yeah, badly" I smacked his arm "it's a green light, idiot" His knuckles were turning white as he gripped the steering wheel. He started driving again, muttering under his breath in Swedish

"What's the big secret?" I asked, but he ignored me and continued talking to himself. I rolled my eyes trying not to be bothered and looked out the window. He pulled into the drive and stopped the car.

"I'm going out" He said after a while of everlasting silence. I frowned and looked at him, he wasn't looking at me, he was trying to find something in the glove compartment.

"Out? What do you mean?" I asked, no answer. Why was he being like this?! "Can I come with you?" I said, then he looked at me with cold eyes.

"No." He said calmly. Too calm, the type of calm that scares me to death

"Excuse me?" I whispered

"I said no. Get out" He said in the same tone, I looked at him for a long time. He found what he was looking for and handed the object to me. Ah, the key to the front door. I curled my fingers around it and got out the car trying not to cry, I heard him mutter something but before I could ask what it was, he'd driven off.

A/N: Ok, sorry it took so long to upload! Personal stuff has been happening so I kinda decided to take it out on this story :3 Hope you liked it :D