Chapter 3

Alyssa's POV 

When I got home that day I went straight on facebook until I was called downstairs by the evil bitch.

"Alyssa come here I need to talk to you!"

I obeyed knowing that if I didn't it would be much worse consequenses than I'm already probably getting in trouble for. "What"

"Vanessa was telling me that you had a boyfriend,that's not aloud after Louis he's the one"

"Oh my God Louis is my boyfriend! I don't have another boyfriend that's a new kid that's in the school."

"Then what's that necklace with the name Niall on it from?"

"Oh my God I've had this necklace forever!"

"No you haven't! You've never worn it before Now where did you get it?!"

I didn't answer her and just ran up to my room. I screamed into my pillow until my phone rang.

I answered the phone on the verge of tears "Hello?"

"Alyssa?"

"Yes who's this?" I asked sitting up.

"It's Niall"

"How'd you get my number not to be rude but no ones supposed to know it."

"I have my ways and I'm sorry I didn't know I wasn't supposed to know it."

"No it's fine my step-mom wants all the phine minutes of the bill to her and Vanessa"

"Do you not like her or Vanessa?"

"No it's my step-mother and step-sister I fucking hate them" I heard a knock on my door, "I got to go I'll text you later."

"Okay bye"

"Bye"I hung up and answered the door, "If your not my dad go away"

"Geeese a little snappy are we" My little sister Brooklyn said.

"I thought you were mom or Vanessa."

"Oh." She paused for a while, "Is it true?"

"Is what true babygirl?" Shes only ten so I feel bad she's stuck with my stepmom and Vanessa for 8n more years.

"That your going to live with your real family. Is it true?"

"What do you mean?"

"Mom and Daddy were talking about talking to your real family so you can go back with them"

"When did you hear this" You see my dad always told me that my mom died and he kept me instead of giving me up and then he adopted Brooklyn when I was five so I had a little sister that I had always wanted. It wasn't until recently that I was told that I was adopted and had forgotten everything from when I was eleven and younger,I've been gaining back memories lately and I now know that I was hit by a car because I went ahead of my brothers to crossing the road.

"A little while ago Mommy said she can't wait till you go back with them."

"She's not mommy please don't call her that." I snapped

"Okay god what's wrong Alyssa?"

"Nothing I'm just not in a good mood can you let me be alone for a little while?"

"Yeah" She said and left.

I immediately grabbed my phone and searched for Niall's number and once I found it I called him back.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing you?"

"Nothin' do you wanna hang out soon I need to talk to you about something very important."

"I was about to ask the same thing how about 5 o'clock at the park on 3rd street?"

"Um it's 3 thirty so yeah that'll be fine."

"Okay I'll see you then"

"Kay bye"

"Bye"

"Alyssa Get your ass down here now!"

"Ugh No!" I am not letting her win me over I will be happy I want to know what Niall has to talk to me about and I don't want to be upset before I talk to him 'cause he will change the subject and forget what he was going to talk to me about.

 *5 O'clock*

I started walking down to the park at quarter of so I could be there early and not have him waiting. Niall was already there with a little girl.

"Hey what's up?"

"Nothing babysitting. How 'bout you?"

"Nothing I want to hurt people."

"Oh fun"

"Id I'd known you had her I would have brought my little sister with me like my step-mom had asked. But seeing she's the one that asked I said no." I said and chuckled. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh yeah I have figured it out I talked to my dad earlier and told him that there was a girl in the school with the same last name as us, and he said it might just be a coincidence then I told him your first name...." He trailed off.

"What about it?"

"My twin sister's name is Alyssa. And when we were eleven me her and our older brother Greg." So that's who the other kid was I saw in my flashbacks. "We went for a walk and she decided to cross the street and got hit by a car."

"Can I interrupt for a second? I had a flashback and in that flashback the same thing happened as in your story. I was told recently that I had a twin brother and I was adopted, I've had this necklace for years and don't know where I got it from."

My phone rang interrupting our conversation. i answered it and put my finger up singnaling hang on a moment, and walked away. "What?"

"Hey it's Daddy where are you?"

"At the park why?"

"Because we have an emergency and I need you home ASAP."

"Fuck! What happened?"

"I'll explain when you get here but hurry." He said and hung up.

"I'm so sorry Niall but I need to go it's an emergency." I only cared because it was most likely involving my baby sister I won't let ANYTHING happen to her. Anything.

 "Can we talk about this later? I really need to figure this information out I came here all the way from Ireland to find my twin and I really hope it's you"

"Yes but I really need to go I'll talk some other time Bye!"

"Bye" He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I ran all the way home just  to make sure nothing happened to my baby girl I would be heartbroken me and daddy both but what would kill me more is the fact that she is mine, daddy adopted her so I had a little sister. I thought of all possible things that could have happened to why he called me in tears and told me to go home asap. As I approached the house I noticed like five police cars. Holy shit what the hell happened?

I got to the house and my dad told me what had happened, they had to take my step mother away in cuffs and Vanessa went into her fathers custody.Yay! No more of their bullshit.

"What exactly did she do?"

"She attempted assault on you're sister, because she refused to go in your room and take something."

"What did she want her to take?"

"Your condoms"

"Really?! So she can go have sex with some random guy on the street? She has no right to take shit out of my room! Dad why did you ever marry her psycho ass in the first place?" You see daddy bought me condoms because he didn't want me having sex but he wanted to know that if I did I was protected and wouldn't get pregnant and shit I don't blame him for thinking that because I'm only 17 and he didn't want grand-kids anytime soon. He would never do  the same for Brooklyn he would beat her ass before she ever did any of that.

"Yes, probably, and I have no idea why I married her psycho ass in the first place honey I'm sorry how much shit did she put you through?"