Bestfriend: Brenna "Beezy"

Dear Beezy<3

I honestly don't know what to say, other than the fact that you are most definitely my best friend.

We've only known eachother since 8th grade, but it grow like forever.

I know I can go to you whenever I need advice or a shoulder to cry on. You've been there for me through thick and thin. You're not afraid to tell me how it is, but you make sure that I understand you're only telling me because you love me lol.

We have so many memories together. I still have the bottle cap from our first and last beer together. I havent deleted any pictures of us because the memories are way too precious to me.

I know I can be a bitch, it comes along with popularity, but you make sure it doesn't get to my head, and I do the same for you.

I know I can tell you whatever I have on my mind, like; what the Fuck is she wearing, because we have the same opinion, and you don't judge me for who I am, even though I do judge others a lot of the time.

Maybe its because we are exactly alike, that we share everything. We both hate people, so its funny when people ask how can we stand eachother. Because even we don't know.

You make me feel better about myself, even when I know I look like shit.

You were there through my depression stage; bouncing back from an abusive relationship just as we met. You didn't even know me and you still let me tell you everything.

My parents divorce; It was freshman year, and it was super hard on me, you helped me when I was trying to decide who I should live with. And you help me raise my grades.

Breaking up with Levi; I think that was he hardest thing I've had to go through. You were there through it all. You didn't judge the decisions I made, even though at the time they were incredibly stupid and naive of me. You knew that ones in love and tried to help me get away, and every time he manipulated me back to him, you never told me what to do; granted, you did tell me exactly what you thought of him, but you left it all up to me.

And you're here with me still. You help me raise 4 kids, when theyre not even related to you. You know how hard it is for me to do school work and raise kids. You know how my mom treats me like shit even after everything I do for her.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, you, without a doubt, are the BEST thing that has probably ever happened to me. I honestly do NOT know what I would do without you. And I hope it never comes to that.

I hope our plans for the future are still intact.

Okay, well I'm done, I love you beezy!

(P.s.)

I'm sitting next to you, and you have no idea I'm writing this :p

With all love,

Kirstie<3