Chapter Twenty five

"Who's this?" I asked Niall.

"I'm Niall's girlfriend!" the girl said, putting her hands on her hips.

"What?" I said looking at Niall, taking a step away from him.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Niall said, annoyed.

"Since when?" the girl asked, confused.

"FOREVER! I DUMPED YOU BEFORE THE X FACTOR!"

Tears started welling up in her eyes, then she was quickly snapped out of it when she said, "Blondie! Stay away from Niall. I'm warning you."

"Like you could do anything." I said taking a step toward him.

"I can make your life miserable."

"I dare you."

I then grabbed Niall's face and kissed him. Even though I was doing it to prove a point, I loved it. I didn't want to stop! He kissed me back, putting his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I heard the girl scream, then I was hit in the stomach, knocking me over. I let out a shriek of pain as the girl continued to kick me in the ribs. "Rachael! Get off of her!" Niall yelled.

"Niall, what's going on?" Louis asked.

My eyes were closed, so I had no idea if Niall was helping or not. After a few minutes, the kicking stopped , but the girl continued to shriek. I opened my eyes to see the girl flailing her legs over Liam's shoulder. Niall picked me up wedding style. "She needs to go to the hospital." Zayn said looking at me.

"Call the police!" Liam said, still trying to hold the girl over his shoulder.

I heard Harry start talking on the phone, telling them we needed the police fast. They arrived in a matter of a few minutes. The girl was taken out of the hotel and put into a police car. Louis drove Niall and I to the hospital, but on the way there, I blacked out.