Been Loving From Afar

He had been feeling this way for a while now. For so long he had loved this beauty from afar and now, now he just couldn't hold in his feelings that kept growing, day by day they grew and there was nothing he could do about it. Not that he wanted to in all honesty.

He loved this feeling and you know what? He truly loved her and most likely would until the end of time. She had always been there for him. No matter what, she would drop anything for him.

Who is he?

Sami Zayn.

Sami Zayn was in love. Besotted. He never knew he could fall for someone so hard like he had for her. She was someone so special. She was his world. The girl he would do anything and everything for. She had his heart and didn't know it.

Her name?

Rachelle.

Sami loved that name. Rachelle. It was a thing of beauty, just like the girl herself. She had a heart of gold, just one of the many things he adored about her.

"Hey Sami!" Rachelle shouted as she jumped on Sami's back.
"Hey yourself. You always have to jump on my back don't you?"
"Of course. You're like a cute, cuddly teddy bear."
"I'm a teddy bear?"
"Yep."
"Well I've been called worse so that's pretty good."
"Who called you what?" Rachelle hopped off Sami's back so see him face to face.
"It's doesn't matter, it was ages ago."
"Whoever it was, if I find out, I will kill them. No one calls my Sami like that. They won't know what hit them fuckers." Sami allowed himself to have a good giggle at that.

That was something else he loved about her, she was protective of those who she cared about. He was a lucky man to be someone who she cared for. But scenting stuck out in what she said. My Sami. Perhaps it was just a slip of the tongue Sami thought but he did wish it were something more. He could hope, hope and pray.

"My Sami?"
"Ah, sorry about that. I have that tendency don't I?"
"It's fine honestly."

No need to apologise, I like that you called me my Sami. I wish you could call me that more. Like everyday for the rest of my life.

"No, I'm sorry. I'll try and not say it again. Anyways, I have to go get ready for these Slammys. They aren't going to win themselves are they?"
"Haha, no they won't. I'll be voting for you to win Diva of the Year."
"I'll make sure to vote for you for Superstar of the Year." Rachelle then preceeded to kiss Sami's left cheek. "See you later Sami."

She looks so perfect. She is perfect.

"You know, you should tell her how you feel Sami mate." Sami almost jumped out of his skin.
"Shit! Adrian! Don't creep up on me like that."
"I didn't mate. You were just too lost in your thoughts over Rachelle."
"I don't know what your talking about. Your eyes must be deciving you."
"And now your in denial. Sami, just tell the girl how you feel mate. Get it off your chest. You never know, the shirt may come off and lead to other activities."
"Adrian!"
"Just saying what I know you want to do. Just tell her."
"What if she's just not into me like that?"
"And what if she's madly, head over heels in love with you aswell?"
"I doubt it. I'm nothing special."
"Sami, take that back before I knock you out. You are special. Look how long we've been friends, I won't waste my time on shit. You should know that. You are the most kind, gentle guy I know. If I were a girl, I'd be all over you."
"Ewww, mental image."
"Sorry, didn't quite think that one through but you get the point. Sami, you're my best friend and I love you and I'm sure she has a something for you aswell. Just go ahead and tell her how you feel. You'll feel better afterwards."
"Ok. I'll tell her tonight. I'll do it after the Slammy for Diva of the Year."
"Alright! That's my boy! Oh and I did come to tell you we have a tag match just before the Divas Slammy and just before that we have just been added to the Tag Team Slammy category."
"And we are both up for Superstar of the Year."
"May the best win Sami."
"May the best win."
"Right, I gotta go catch up with Seth but I'll see you back at the gorilla for the match?"
"Yeah, I'll be there. Later Adrian."
"Later Sami."