Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Liam's p.o.v.

I smiled slightly, closing my eyes finally able to rest peacefully in my slumber. I have Aliza back. My Aliza, I haven't been this at peace for a while.

I left my thoughts, just at that. Sleep finally engulfing me, dreaming of the future me and Aliza could have.

Aliza's p.o.v.

About three months have passed, since me and Liam made things official, and honestly things couldn't of been better. Ethan's taking the next flight back home to see his family for Christmas, as to why I'm crying at an airport at 4 in the morning, knowing ill be back here in a few hours for Liam's arrival back home.

I sighed as I leant into Ethan's chest, neither of us paying any mind to our tear stained cheeks, and the busy people constantly pushing passed us, quickly making their way to their flights, quite the contrast to our unrushed goodbyes.

" I don't think I realized how much I missed you until I saw you again. What am I gonna do without you?" I cried slightly, wiping my tears with the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"Exactly what you did for the passed year, get by. Your going to keep in touch this time though, and I want to hear ever single detail when Liam's gets back, got it?"

I simply nodded my head, unable to get rid of the smile of my face. We both probably look like a mess now, red puffy eyes, frizzy hair, it's honestly too early for this. I silently waved him off, watching his tall figure disappear through the door.

I hastily make my way back to the car, in desperate need of a shower.

"Aliza are you ready yet?!" Magdalena screamed to me through the closed door of the bathroom.

" five more minutes!" I yelled as I pulled off the towel from my hair, pulling it into a ponytail, realizing the flight would be landing in an hour, being a 45 minute drive to the airport.

"Hurry up, the planes landing soon!"

"Alright, alright. I'm ready lets go." I bellowed, grabbing my sneakers and racing to the door.

*

"We make a left here right?" Magdalena questioned, her hands tight around the steering wheel, as her eyes stayed glued to the road.

"Yeah, left here then take it all the way down."

When we finally arrived at the airport we wasted no time getting out of the car and into the airport.

I looked up, siting in one of the waiting chairs. In big blue letter read "flight 16 landing now."

I fiddled with my fingers at the thought of seeing Liam again. I don't know how it would be, would it be awkward.

I stood up as they walked through the door, Magdalena racing to Niall, as I just stood their with a smile as Liam caught my gaze. He dropped his bags, walking over to me. Just as I was about to open my mouth, speaking anything at all, hs lips pressed to mine. I smiled, a real smile as we pulled apart.

"Chance is a bitch..." I mumbled as Liam raised an eyebrow

"What?"

"Nothing nevermind, I just am really happy." I spoke as I placed my hand under his head, pressing my lips to his once again.

"Me too." He whispered against my lips.

*******

One more chapter left, and I already wrote it. So be ready. Okay so I decided on the new story, I'm getting started immediately, so here's the description-

I sat silently with my head in my hands, at a loss for words. I really messed up this time. I looked up at her small figure, curled up in the corner. I wanted to wrap my arms around her, tell her it going to be okay, but I couldn't bring myself to. I couldn't bring myself to, lie to her. I wanted to hold her, she was my world, I just needed to know I was hers. I've never let myself 'love' someone, I've never believed that it was real. I don't know if I love her, but I know that I don't want to let her go.

Girl:

Name- Iris

Hair- Long, black

Eyes- hazel

Description- short, pretty, innocent. No tattoos, getting one during the book

Boy:

Name- Niall

Hair- blonde

Eyes- blue

Description- insecure, doesn't believe in love, tattoos, likes to fight, short tempered, frat house, piercings. Punk.

What do you think?

Can we get 400 likes and 100 comments?

I seriously am dying for 1000 fans so yeah pleeeaaasseee.

Love youuu