"You should close your curtains babe"

Rey's POV

"Okay."

I watched as his lips curled up in a smile and he looked down at me, pleased with himself, somehow surprised.

"Didn't think you'd actually agree.", he spoke and took a few steps back.

I followed him into the living room and he sat down on the carpet, right in front of the coffee table. I stood right in front of him, unsure of what to do.

He pointed to the spot across from him, inviting me to take a seat in front of him. I sat down unsure, crossing my legs and putting my hands in my lap. My heart was beating fast as I chewed on my bottom lip.

"So ladies first.", he spoke leaning back on his palms and pushing his chest out. His long legs were once again stretched out and his calves were touching my thighs.

"Truth or dare?", I asked, trying my best not to stutter.

"Truth.", he said and I raised an eyebrow. I thought he'd be the type to pick dare, but whatever. I just wanted to get this over with.

"How old are you?", I asked, trying to make time pass quickly.

"Don't be a pussy, Delilah. I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to get away as quickly as possible."

"So? We had an agreement.", I mumbled.

"Your precious earring is still by me."

I sighed. "Fine. Uh..."

What could I ask him? I bit my lip and concentrated. "Why did you lie about pulling my name out of the cap?"

He licked his lips. "Because I wanted to know how you kissed. I've kissed all the girls in that room, so yeah."

"Was I a good kisser?", the question left my mouth quickly and I suddenly blushed.

"One question.", he smirked, and now I really wanted to know the answer.

"Renee, truth or dare?"

He looked at me with a daring look. By the tone he spoke the word 'dare', I knew he thought that I was a pussy and would've picked truth.

"Dare.", I said with confidence, although it soon disappeared when I saw him smirk, pleased by my actions.

"I dare you to take your top off."

My eyes widened. "What? No."

No. I had nothing under my crop top. He pouted. "Come on, it's not like I haven't seen many tits before."

Exactly. He's seen a lot of...'tits', so mine would probably be a disappointment.

"No, Niall."

"Fine. I dare you to...give me a lap dance."

My heart stopped and I chewed on my bottom lip.

Come on, you can do it Rey. It's just a lap dance. You can do it.

I slowly stood up and scratched the back of my head, mumbling:

"But I won't be good at it."

He looked up at me, before he stood up and sat down on the coffee table, not saying anything. Great, now he thinks I'm a loser. He hooked his hand around the back of my thigh and pulled me into him, so I was standing between his legs.

"I'll show you.", he said and turned me around, clamping his knees shut so I wouldn't escape him.

His hands gripped into my thighs and he brought me down on his lap. I sat still, feeling all the blood rushing to my cheeks. I was so embarrassed right now.