Love, Life, and Stereotypical Teenagers: Part 1- Logan

Logan

Skylar was sitting on the front porch. It was nighttime. I knew she and her boyfriend, Parker, had just broke up. Hanna nudged me. "Go comfort her." she whispered to me. Ive liked Skylar for awhile, but she had always been going out with Parker. "Nows your chance!" Hanna pushed me.

"okay." i said and i slowly walked over to Skylar. "Hey." i said and i sat down. She looked up at me, her face streaked with tears. "miss him?" i asked her. She nodded and buried her head in my chest. I smiled to myself and wanted to look behind me to see if Hanna was watching. I rested and head on hers and stroked her hair. She snuffled into my shirt. "you smell good." she said with a shakey breath. I smiled and looked up at the sky. "the stars are pretty." i said softly. She looked up at the nightsky. "hey look. A shooting star." i pointed out.

"make a wish." Skylar said, finishing my sentance. I heard her mumbling to herself, and Hanna came out onto the porch. "guys you should probably come in. Its almost eleven." Hanna said, ruining the moment. I helped Sky up off of the porch steps and headed to the house.

-----

Please comment and tell me what you think! Thanks!:)