Introduction

*Satan's Son *

Introduction

I walked along the busy street, people brushing past me while they all hurried to get somewhere, to see someone. A large man shouldered past me and I shot him a dirty look. Just because I was little didn't mean I could be pushed around, I wasn't invisible.

Groaning to myself I stepped down a small alley, away from the busy street walk and the crowds. Not the best idea for a female, especially a little one like me. So I stepped my pace up, and stuffed my hands in my pockets of my leather jacket.

I shouldn't be down here, my gut was telling me. It was like someone was screaming at me to turn around. I came to abrupt stop and turned around looking down the deserted alleyway, shadows danced around the dully lit alley. But none was there.

Biting my bottom lip, none was here. I turned around sharply and returned to my quick pace. I was reaching the end of the alleyway.

Dad was going to shoot me for being late again. I groaned intently. I really shouldn't have agreed with Alex to watch him play another set of songs. I glanced down at my watch it was after ten at night, I was meant to be at home at 8.

I was meant to be ready to leave to go to Dad's dinner function and well- yeah, that didn't happen. I ran a hand through my long black hair; he was going to kill me.

I could hear the lecture that was already installed for me as soon as I walked through our front double doors. 'Addison you are 19 years old and you expect me to believe you when you say you lost track of time.'

I stopped suddenly as I reached the end of the alleyway and turned around to look up the cold empty alley. I felt like I was being watched, I narrowed my eyes and stared down it.

Nothing.

Frowning I spun around, there was none there- I was just being paranoid. I entered the street, my mind still consumed with paranoia.

BANG

My body flung over the bonnet of a car, over the roof and slammed down on the cold hard ground. My mind too consumed with the pain as my body was crumpling and twisted. I heard the distance screams and a horn.

But it was too late- my hearing was fading and I felt my heart beat weaken.

Death's arms were wrapped around me and I was firm in its grip.

And this was how I died.