I'm Five Vampires Maid And They All Want ME?! Part 1

Hey all. I'm still writing I Kicked A Vampire, but this one I got bored and started last night.

This chapter one is really more of an introduction as to how these vampire guys gain this little girl, the rest of the story is about the 'little girl' twelve years after she's been taken by said vamps, lol

I hope you enjoy, please, please comment and vote. Mostly comment. I LOVE reading them, they make me feel all squiggly inside XD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 1:

Vanilla and honey...that what she smells like. Delicious...edible...sweet.

A perfectly mouth watering scent for a perfectly mouth watering girl.

Innocence has always been my choice. I go for the innocents and this girl is an innocent.

Six years old, blonde ringlets, dark blue eyes. The picture of innocence.

I can see the blood shifting in her veins beneath her skin. I can hear her heart beating erratically. She's scared...

I shift towards her, anticipating the right moment to simply reach out and snatch her up and she lets out a squeak of fear. Her head whips around, her mass of golden flying behind her. It's almost as if she's TRYING to make me get her, enticing me further with that fragrance of hers.

"Mummy...mummy I know you're gone, but please keep me safe." Her trembling voice calls out as she gazes up at the stars.

I pause. What the hell? I never pause.

This girl. She has no mother?

Why should that stop me?

I watch her for a moment before shaking my head and continuing towards her.

My thirst for that blood of hers is overwhelming my sense of pity. Well...I don't really have a sense of pity, but I think she's creating one in me which if you are a hungry vampire who needs to feed a lot, is not a good thing if you take pity on your food!

Suddenly the girls head snaps down and she's staring straight at me, her deep blue eyes staring straight into my own pale grey eyes.

"Who are you?"

She's found me.

Stepping out of the shadows, I flash one of my superstar grins at her, "I'm Silas." I introduce myself.

If I intend on eating her, I may as well be charming and polite first so she wont feel as if she's being killed by a dirty, rude bastard...I'm wearing one of my best suits. I have a business meeting in half an hour which is why I need to get this over and done with.

"I'm Molly." She half whispers, her expression tentative.

DAMN! Number one rule when feeding. NEVER know your victims name. When they have a name it's harder to eat them because you get attached!

"Nice to meet you Molly. Why aren't you at home with your dad?" I keep my voice level, attempting to sound cool, calm and collected when in fact, I am screaming at myself inside my head at my stupidity.

She scuffs her foot on the ground in a nervous manner, "Because he's with Juliet." She says the name with a certain distaste that intrigues me further into the case of this little girl.

Cocking my head to one side, I frown, "Who's Juliet?"

Molly scowls, "He's daddy's new girlfriend. He met her at the club called Strip."

Strip club? Ah...

"Oh I see...well...why not go home anyway?"

I'm getting too attached. I can't eat her. I'll find someone else after she's gone. Such a pity too...blood that sweet doesn't deserve to go to waste.

"I don't want to. Whenever Juliet's around, daddy goes funny. He talks funny and is all wobbly when he walks and he gets angry at me really quickly and starts waving his bottle at me." She murmurs, tears welling up in those big eyes of hers.

(What are you doing Silas?) I jump at the sound of Hansen's voice in my head.

(That maid died last week right?) I enquire silently.

(Yes...why? Silas, you're not seriously thinking of-)

(Go away Hansen.)

Holding out my hand, I bend down to her level, "Molly, does your daddy hurt you?" I ask her.

Molly nods slowly, her cheeks growing pink, "Yes..." her voice is meek, frightened.

"Would you like to come with me to my house? Your daddy can't hurt you there." I whisper to her.

And just like the timid, not thinking little girl she is, Molly slips her freezing hand in my palm, her fingers wrapping around my own, clinging to me as if I'm the only thing she has.

Reaching around behind her, I pick her up and carry her over to my car.

The business meeting can wait. If I lose my job, I'll get another one.

I mean, what is a job when you live forever but something to do when you're bored?

Slipping her into the backseat, I close the door and wander around to my door and climb in.

Starting the car, I begin the long drive home.

The only thought in my mind?

Why the HELL didn't I pounce on her when I should have?!