Chapter 3

Colton Haynes as Chad to fulfill my prepubescent fantasy of dating him when I watched teen wolf religiously

After a few days of taking out my multitude of piercings as an attempt to draw less attention to myself, I noticed they were starting to shrink, so I unpacked my collection of various jewellery. I unpacked more of my clothes I had brought from Dad's. Mostly neutral shades and a lot of black. Definitely more my style.

I put in all five of my ear piercings in both ears, plus a simple piece in my bellybutton. I put a small sphere in my nose piercing and changed into a black sports bra and black spandex, showcasing my various abdominal, arm and leg tattoos. I put my hair in a high ponytail, revealing the tattoo on the back of my neck. My collarbone tattoo had been showing since the first day of school, so that wasn't new.

After unpacking the rest of my shit, I decided to go running and relax. I put in my headphones and left.

I ran through the yard and onto the sidewalk, falling into a rhythm that matched the beat of the music. I turned onto a path that went through the woods and alongside a creek, with a few parks and playgrounds I used to play at as a kid. I ran to my music with my thighs and calfs burning, reminiscing on everything that has changed since my playground days. I had been back at school for about two weeks, Kayla still being my only friend.

When I stopped at a drink machine to buy some water, I pulled a bill out of the waistband of my shorts.

"Interesting pocket invention you've got there," a voice said, and I didn't even jump. I opened my water and raised it to my lips before turning to see who it was. My mouth almost dropped when I saw who it was. I shrugged and gulped my water as a response, trying to stay calm and not totally fangirl.

Chad-fuck-me-Raves.

"Do I know you?" I asked, walking past him and back the way I came.

"I think we go to school together, but I didn't recognize you at first," Chad said.

"Why not?" I asked, and Chad fell in step next to me.

"Well, I thought you were a socially awkward dork, but now that I'm looking at you, I doubt that's true," he explained, and I smiled.

"So how did you recognize me?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Collarbone and finger tatts," he chuckled, and I frowned.

"How'd you notice those?" I asked, taking another drink of my water.

"I've noticed quite a bit in the realm of AP Bio," he said, and I smiled and finished my water before tossing into a trash bin.

"Like?" I asked, and he smirked.

"You can't sit still when you're thinking really hard, and you bite your lip aaaaalll the time, and you wear really expensive bras," he listed, and my face contorted.

"You've seen my bras?" I accused, and Chad tilt his head back in laughter.

"You're constantly changing in the parking lot. I feel like I see you at least a few times a week," he laughed. I was certainly not amused.

"Stalker," I grumbled, and Chad nudged me with his elbow.

"I prefer the term 'intense observation from afar' over stalking," he said, and I scoffed.

"Whatever, I'm still calling it stalking," I said with a smile.

"Psh, please. Barely that," he brushed me off, and I let out a chortle.

"You're not what I expected, either, I guess," I mumbled before walking away from him.

"Hey! Where're you going?" Chad yelled, and I looked back and smiled before turning and jogging into the woods. I slowed down to a walk and looked around. I decided the tree next to me was a good one, so I grabbed ahold of the branches and started to climb.

"What the hell? I followed you back here to climb trees?" Chad asked, and I laughed.

"Yeah, and I'm not sure why you followed me, I'm not that fun to hang out with," I laughed, navigating my way through the branches to get to a good sitting branch.

"Well, Abigail, I think you are one of the most interesting people I have ever met," Chad said, and I hung upside down from a branch with my legs and smiled.

"You're lying," I said, my smile never faltering.

"I'm not! It's true, you're... unique, to say the least," he said, and then paused.

Is this kid feeling alright?

"Really?" I asked, jumping from the tree and landing on my feet.

"Yeah," he answered with a smile. A smile overtook my features and I walked past him towards the path. I walked and eventually Chad fell in step next to me.

When we made it to the path, I turned to face him as I adjusted my hair elastic.

"What?" He asked, and I blinked.

"Well, Chad, it was nice talking to you, but I'm gonna go now," I said with a smirk. I turned around and jogged home, playing our conversation over and over again in my head.
******

hellooooo

as always leave comments, vote, and follow 

I love and appreciate you guys as always 

xx