Chappire 3: Lazy Day

-Emma POV-

         Okay. I'm not going to yell. I'm not going to yell. I'm not goi- OKAY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS RINGING.

       I opened my eyes and peeked at my phone, and maybe hissed at the brightness, and turned the alarm off. I laid down and started giggling, I had over 5K notifications on twitter because of the dumb ass pop star.

      I faintly remembered that there was a noise from my phone last night, so I grabbed my phone and regretted the decision almost immediately.

D. M. From @NiallOfficial

Sorry for the hate, love. No, I don't think I can unfollow you. Have a nice day though xx
-Niall

        Oh, my sweet baby. Niall fucking Horan if I ever meet your ass I'm gonna- I was cut off by four more pings.  I looked at my phone as suddenly the urge to delete Twitter increased.

Four new follows from @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @Zayn_Malik

           Why not follow someone who likes you? Wait...Twitter makes a block button for a reason. I decided to block Niall because he's annoying and won't unfollow me. I kept the rest of the boys follows because they didn't do anything stupid yet.

          After scrolling through my timeline for awhile I found this one tweet that really stuck out to me.

@EmmasFutureFriend:
Oh, my goodness. Emma is so lucky. She's actually pretty too. I really hope she won't break his heart again. @EmmaLove

After retweeting and liking it, the words started to confuse me. "Break his heart again" kept replaying in my head.

I hopped over to my laptop and typed in 'Niall Horan broken heart.' Multiple articles popped up talking about how his ex-girlfriend cheated on him and things like that.

Before changing into my "lazy day" clothes I decided to tweet something I'll probably regret later.

@EmmaLove:
It's disgusting to think that @KennedyKaley cheated on such a great man like @NiallOfficial. People like you are what destroys trust. I swear if I ever meet you in person, you'll wish you ran into the fans instead.

After changing my clothes my laptop started ringing, indicating that I'm getting a skype call.

Skype from @Potatoes4Life.
Accept or Decline

When I pressed accept a young boy popped up on my screen. When he looked up I almost shit myself.

"How the actual hell did you get my Skype.?" I questioned as calmly as I could.

"That's not important, I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me against Kennedy. Oh, and please unblock me. Bye, Love" With that, he hung up the Skype call while waving.

Niall. Fucking. Horan.

The rest of the day I had thoughts running through my head: Why did Kennedy cheat.? How did Niall feel.? Is he over her.?

As I laid in my bed for the last time for the next year these thoughts ran through my head. There was one question that I was avoiding because I'm scared of the answer.

Why did I care so much.?

------
BOOM. Another half-chapter done. I really don't see this story becoming huge because it barely has over 100 views. But if you for some reason like this story then these updates are for you.

Like
Comment
And Stay Beautiful ❤️