10 Years Later: Character Update

Jacquees and Nevvaeh didn't last that long after graduation due to the distance. Nevaeh got accepted to a music school over seas while Jacquees stayed back to pursue his career. By the age of 20 they completely lost touch.

Aleah:

She currently owns her own shop in Atlanta. She's learn to get past and fix things with ehr father, they have a new growing relationship. And another thing she is engaged to non other than JACQUEES !

Ashtonn:

Unlike most people she has kept in touch with Nevaeh. them two remained the bestest of friends over the years. If you're wondering yes her and Issa are together. Over the years they have been on and off but managed to make it.

Jacquees: 

As you know he is engaged to Aleah (shocker) but deep down he still had feelings for her sister. He is currently at the height of his career, hes been on several tours and all over the media making it big.

Nevaeh:

Now last but not least there's her, she has made a notorious name for herslf throughout the music industry. Working with such names as Drake, Kaye West, Pharell, and PLENTY more. (career based off Teyana Taylor's) She isn't single she is with...... wait for it.... ELIJAH once again. But he now does right by her, she's learn to put him in his place thanks to Ash. 

Oh and another thing she has a 5 year old daughter, the father is.... read to find out. :P