Chapter two

*a while later*
I woke up to a few voices around me . Hannah was standing to my right , and shaking like a leaf . Sean and Mark were to my left and Sean was staring at me , shouting at someone . "WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP, DO SOMETHING !" Sean was shouting , his eyes welling up a little . I wiped my eyes and saw everything . I was in a doctors room , on a hospital bed . It didn't look very professional , as it must've been behind the room where vidcon was taking place .

"I'm .. I'm ok ," I said sitting up . A sudden rush of pain hit my head and I grabbed it as a reflex . "You're obviously not! " Hannah whispered , putting me back down in the bed . I was so embarrassed , sitting here helpless , as Sean and Mark , my idols looked at me in pain , and my best friend just looking at me . I looked at the hand I used to hold my head and it had a good bit of blood on it . "What ... Happened ?!? " I said not remembering a thing that happened after meeting up with Hannah . Hannah was holding posters , and I wasn't sure if they were mine or hers . WHERE WERE MINE ?!? "You fell after you met up with me and banged your head off of the side of a step ," Hannah explained to me . "You're now getting checked up by a doctor behind the scenes of vidcon is !" She then followed up . "Are you alright ?" Sean asked , hiding my hand . "You had a pretty nasty fall," Mark exclaimed , looking at me . "Good thing you have such a good friends here ! " Mark said , looking at Hannah . At the moment , Hannah wasn't even looking at the two , I was her priority . "If you're not ok , we can go back to my place and we can chill there ! " Hannah suggested , pulling out her keys . The doctor walked into the room .

"Hello Eve , em , it seems like you have had a slight fall and you hit your head ! But it's ok , just a bit of bleeding , no damage to the skull or brain ! So if you want you can rest for a while , or you can go back to the convention or simply go home , it's your choice !" He said with a soft voice . "So she's ok , Yeah ? No damage , just blood ?" Sean asked in a rush ." Yes Eve is okay ! It's normal if you don't remember how or why you fell , you could have fainted or blacked out !" The doctor then explained . "Thanks doc !" Hannah said , handing him a couple dollars . "No problem , if anything comes up , be sure to call me ok !" He told Hannah . Hannah nodded and looked at me ." So there's your options Eve !" Hannah told me . Vidcon is almost over for today , so you can stay here for the remainder of it , or come home ! " Hannah informed me . "I think I want to go home !" I whispered . "Hey , I'll go with you !" Sean said . "I want to make sure you're ok !!"

"I'll stay here and wrap up but I'll follow you guys after , hey Sean I'll tell your fans you'll be back tomorrow , that something happened !" Mark said , heading out the door . "Thanks bud !" Sean replied , still holding my hand . "So you ready to get up?" Hannah asked me , holding out her hand for support . " Yeah , " I replied taking her and Sean's Hand for support as I got up off the bed .

*at Hannah's house*

I sat into the sofa in the kitchen and looked at Hannah and Sean coming in . Sean was still staring at me as he walked in . Sean was wearing a worried expression on his face . "Are you sure you're ok , need to me to go to the shop and get you anything , no ?" Sean asked , looking into my eyes as he sat down beside me . "Yes Sean , I'm sure ," I laughed . He seemed like a best friend , even thought we only met a few hours ago . "Hey what time is it Hannah? " I asked as Hannah was making the tea ." Ten to seven !" Hannah replied , picking up the kettle and pouring tea into three mugs .

"WOW , how long was I unconscious for ?" I asked , looking at Sean ." A good while , I got worried !" Sean whispered , still looking deep into my eyes . I liked this feeling . I felt good about something ! For the first time in a while . I felt confident . I felt as if I was actually wanted ! "Hey , is anyone else hungry ?" Sean asked , looking around , braking our eye contact . "Oh Yeah , I'm starving !" I said , touching my empty stomach . "I'll be back in a few minutes , if Mark comes just tell him I'll only be a little while !" Sean said , grabbing his black coat and rushing out the door . Hannah turns around looking at me in delight . "SEAN AND MARK ARE GOING TO BE WITH ME AND YOU IN MY HOUSE !" Hannah screamed in delight . I just wish I had of recorded that her expression was priceless !

I screamed back ."SEAN AND MARK ARE GOING TO BE HERE WITH ME AND YOU IN YOUR HOUSE !"