SebaCiel special

So its Valentine's day!

And just like what I promised to @Sapphire2104, here is a SebaCiel special, for all you peeps

*Ciel's POV*

Ring!

The rather disturbing sound of the alarm clock rung into my ears, interrupting my peaceful amount of sleep. I swung my hand on top of the table next to my bed, knocking over the alarm clock and instantly making it shatter to the ground.

I rubbed my eye before wearing my eye patch. I stood from my comfortable bed and struggled to drag myself to the dining table. There I found that annoying blonde boy, Alois Trancy. He had his legs crossed while drinking a cup of tea.

His eyes slowly faced to my direction, and a smile formed from his lips, "Ah, Ciel! You're finally awake. Why haven't you taken a bath yet?"

My eyes narrows at him, "I will after breakfast." I walked to the seat across him. And there was a piece of toast and a cup of coffee before me. I munched on the toast and had two sips of coffee before continuing my conversation with Alois. Maybe it would be more appropriate to say he was the one who continued the conversation.

"Have you heard what day it is today?"

"The fourteenth of February..." I glare.

"And that is..."

My eyes could only shrink as a response, the blonde rolled his eyes and replied to his own question, "its Valentine's day, baka."

"Oh right...so, what do you plan on doing today? You spending the day with that smartass, Claude?"

"Yes, we're going out for the day. But I haven't decided what we were going to do today..." Alois clutched his chin and locked his gaze at the ceiling as he thought.

"I'll leave you to think of whatever you plan on doing on this...day of... Senselessness..." I stood from my seat and left to take a shower.

The steaming water drizzling on my face covered the atmosphere in fog. An unusual amount of silence occurred, until I heard a deep familiar voice, "Master..."

"Ah, Sebastian. You're here early." I responded.

"Suppose I shall return when you finish..."

"Its alright. It would be nice if you kept me some company."

"would it be alright? even if you're taking a shower?"

"Yes."

I heard an irritating sound of Sebastian moving a stool, probably to sit on. I continued to rinse my body while asking him a question,

"So...today is Valentine's day..."

I hear the tall male chuckling, "Yes it is."

"so I was wondering if we could go somewhere, just the two of us."

"I wouldn't mind, master."

I plastered a smile, "good. Right after I finish dressing up, I suppose we can go out somewhere."

*time skip*

Sebastian had treated me to a five-star restaurant. It was romantic of him to bring me here. Everything was splendid. From the atmosphere, then the food.

"Oh Sebastian, how can I ever repay you for what you've done?" I asked with a deep, satisfied voice.

"You've already given me everything I wanted, master..." he replied as he continued to feed me with the delicious food.

"And what is that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Its right in front me." His lips formed a smirk, while his eyes shrunk slightly.

My eyes explored, looking at my surrounding. And there I noticed that there was a small gift next to the plate with the food he was feeding me with.

"Sebastian...? what's that? That present near your plate?" I pointed my index finger at the gift.

A gentle smile plastered on his face, "Oh, just a small token, for the season." he took the gift and handed it to me.

I opened the gift, to see a shiny dagger, and the handle tinted with diamonds. My eyes glistened with sparkles, it wasn't much of an optimistic gift but I liked it very much.

After we walked out of the restaurant, Sebastian questioned, "So, did you like the present?"

"Very much, Sebastian." a gentle smile formed from my lips.

His pale lips formed a smirk, he held the junction between my cheeks and my neck, and pressed my lips against his with a rough yet passionate kiss. He pulled away, saying,

"And may the enjoyment continue."

A/N: yeah...sorry if this sucks I was in a hurry xD