Chap 4

Suho's pov

Now, I am standing in front of Hyoyeon noona's dance studio. This is the second time I visit this place. I hope Hyoyeon noona is not busy right now.

I pushed the entrance door inward and walk slowly into the studio, then a group of three young girls bowed at me.

"Oppa want to meet Hyo eonnie, right?" The girl with a cute ponytail asked me.

"Nae, is she here?" I asked her back.

"Of course, oppa. She's at the back there." The another girl answered. She pointed her finger to show me where Hyoyeon noona is.

"Kamsahamnida." I thanked them before going to get Hyoyeon noona.

"Hey, noona!" I greeted her once I reached her.

Hyoyeon noona look so surprised to see me there. Well, I know what she's thinking right now. 'What is Kim Suho doing here?'

I quickly answered her before she managed to ask me. "I want to learn dancing.. here. So, can I be one of your student?"

"But, I teach dancing for kids only." She smiled bitterly.

I nodded slightly. "So.. Did you reject me just now, noona?" I asked. I couldn't hide my frustration.

Hyoyeon noona suddenly burst out laughing. An akward laughing I guess. "Suho-ah.. if I'm not mistaken, you don't like dancing, don't you? Why are you suddenly change your mind?"

I frown a bit. "Noona once told me that dancing can reduce your stress. So, that's what I'm trying to do."

Hyoyeon raise her eyebrow, but then she gave me a coy smile. "But, that is because I love dancing. You love singing right? Why don't you sing?"

I lick my dry lips. Then, I looked down and sighed. "I..don't know. If I sing, it will remind me of him. Both of us like to sing together." I knew for sure that Hyoyeon noona could guess who was I talked about.

Do Kyungsoo.

~

Jihyo's pov

"Doctor Lee?" Somebody called my name. I took a glance at the owner of the voice.

His face...look familiar. I think I know who is he.

"Oh..you are Kyungsoo's friend. Am I right?" I asked him, politely.

The young man nodded his head. "I'm Oh Sehun." He smile shyly.

Yes. His name is Sehun. Finally I remember him clearly. The tallest friend of Do Kyungsoo. Ha..ha..ha..

"Last time we meet at Han Cafe, right?" Now, I feel comfortable talking to him.

"Nae. Ermm..." Sehun rubbed his hair. He wanna say something but nothing coming out from his mouth.

I sighed quitely. "I guess you wanna ask me about Kyungsoo, right?" I asked him impatiently since he took a long time to asked me about it.

"Nae..."

*Sorry guys. I took a longggggg time to update this story. Btw, chanyeol and yifan will appear in the next chapter :)