Chapter 1

Lala POV

August 1st 2015

"You ready La?"

"Yeah you ready T?"

"Yeah"

"Come on girls your time" the wedding planner said

We walked down the isle our father figure wasnt there so our brother had to do it. We looks so pretty in our dress omg. As we walked the camera was flashing every where.

"I hope yall know yall can't get down like yall use to"

"Shut up" me and T said in union

"I love you to"

Yes we were having a double wedding double sister double brother. I ain't gone lie my pink dress was hot. We was wearing hot pink and the boys we wearing lime green maple and my sister came up with the colors. I looked at my baby and he smiled. I'm so glad the scare on his face is gone. Them days without him talking and opening his mouth was hard for me. I fed him through a damn tube, which person wanna be fed watery food through a tube for 8 days. Not me for damn sure.

"You may now kiss the bride" the pastor said

"I love you Jakie"

"I love you more La"

*After Party*

"Lol bae you dance first let me and T see what yall can put down"

"Watch this"

Him and Kay was on the floor dancing me and T and the rest of people was killing they self laughing I ain't gone lie it was funny when they were done it was our time. We had fun it was a ball we took pictures had games and of course eat. When it was about to be done baby Jay sang for us, this lil Gil have a voice on her god knows I love her like she is mine. I'd do anything for her. It was all over and we all went home. Our honeymoon is going to be in Bahamas omg I always wanted to go there. Yall niggas ain't invited to our honeymoon so yall gone hear about it. But we ain't leaving just yet we leaving Thursday.

----------------/------------------

To short don't be mad