PrincSpike (And a IMPORTANT Announcement)

Princess Trixie x Spike

Okay so this is moon_on_silver_night oc, Princess Trixie. (yes I know there is a fan made series of the show call Princess Trixie Sparkle but this is not the same character from that.) Okay, so I think this would work. According to the information she gave me about her oc, she's a half dragon alicorn. She's also outgoing and spunky. And we've seen that Spike can be a bit more on the shy side of things so I think this would work very well. Plus it would be cool if Spike would be able to find a dragon or half dragon to like instead of Rarity.

Rating out of 10: 10/10

5 star rating: 5 stars.

(Next ship is Reynbowshmambow's Oc Roseanna x Dr. Whooves. Also I have a very important announcement to make. This is the book's 181th chapter. (yeah I'm surprise it came this far too) Because of how many chapters there are in this book I will be ending it soon. *allow people to yell and complain* The last chapter will be once this book hits 200 chapters. BUT don't worry, I will be making a second ship book. I love all of you guys way to much to stop it. So yes once this book hits 200 chapters it will be ending but I will be starting a new ship book. So do not worry if I don't get to your ship before the 200 (most likely won't) because I will continue right where I left in the second book. Anyway, see you in the next chapter.)