Unbelievable reality chapter 1 - The Nightmare

" nooo!!" I screamed in horror. I have a dream... actually, it was not a dream , but a NIGHTMARE! I dreamt about my ex -boyfriend, Eiron Yves. My nightmare is so horrible that I can't even imagine it when it will happen to me. It is Eiron .. in my dream, Eiron has  a new girlfriend and I'm not affected!! but her face was blurry that i didn't saw it clearer!!!.... but it was not the reason why I screamed it was about that when I walk forward to  ron, he transformed into a WEREWOLF...of course I was shocked so I screamed........by the way, I'm Einvousa Mortars 23 years of age belong into a group of vampires called KATONA... a hungarian word that means WARRIOR!!  I am taking my masteries exam regarding to my powers... and ..I belong to the category of   "VAMPIROS PELIGROSOS" a latin word which means dangerous vampires. I can show people  abilities like shapeshifting, and voice shifting..but that are only the minor abilities that I have now so I am taking my masteriesfor my powers to level up.. Tommorow i will go to my school to review......

(hours passed)

"VOUSA!!!!!!!!!!"   a loud voice shouted... 

It was my mother, Reekashi Mortars ... she was calling me to wake up and .........

"are you going to school or not??" again, the loud voice shouted

"WAIT!!!!!!" I replied..

when I went downsatairs, I see mom wearing a sexy black dress..with a lipstick colored CRIMSON RED...

"are you insane??" I asked her nearly shouting

"darling...darling....I'm not insane ...I'm just going to meet your principal"  mother said sofly

"but why??" i replied and wonder  going to the bathroom but still..wondering..........

until I showered, I was still Wondering and wondering .............and when I go out from the CR,

" I'M GOIN CRAZY!!!!" I SHOUTED

when I arrived ,, I found a GREAT SURPRISE!!!!!

"M-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-O-M-M-M-M-M!!!!!!!!" I shouted ANGRILY

Unbelievable Reality (a "WOMPIRE" story )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें