14

Warning: dark 

Aspen stayed just looming above me, not seeming to care one bit. I was unsure if this was an act, or he really had given up on me.

I tried to get up but the pain was too much. 

I collapsed back on the floor then rested my head again, glaring in front of me.

Could you at least fuck off then I growled and heard a sharp exhale from right next to me. 

His head moved closer slightly, before pausing then retreating. I didn't even bother to look back as I heard his pawsteps retreating, stubbornly glaring ahead like I didn't care.

I don't care. 

--

After what seemed like hours lying there in agony I decided to try move it along a bit by attempting to stand up; I wasn't bleeding out fast enough. 

I'm not giving in, I'll die before I do what an arrogant alpha tells me to. I'll never obey him, I'll never submit to him. So if he wants that so much then he can suffer when I die. 

I managed to get my front paws rooted on the ground before it became too much again, and I scoffed in shame at the fact I was letting pain control me so much. 

Why am I here again? I thought as I lay flat on the ground, unsure when I collapsed back down again but too drowsy to care about recalling it. 

Because Aspen broke my leg, duh. 

I'm really here because of myself. Because I'm too proud to accept any help, or let anyone be near me. 

Maybe I should think even further back...I'm really here because I am a cold blooded murderer, killer of innocents. 

Maybe I deserve this...I do deserve this. 

I shouldn't be so cruel, I have no right to be cruel. I deserve to have no pride, to be a slave, shamed all my life and brutally murdered..maybe that would make up for the things I've done at least a little bit.

I deserve worse than this. 

Resigned to that fact I gave a heavy sigh, my ears relaxed and I lay still completely, not resisting the pain anymore. 

As I let my weakness take over, I gave up on trying to die in wolf form, and let myself shift, crying out slightly at my broken bone morphing. 

It's cold tonight...

I breathed calmly as I looked ahead, my vision becoming blurry in fatigue. 

"Ziathe.." a quiet voice whispered and I jumped as a cold hand caressed my feverish cheek. 

What's he doing here...I thought as I gazed at Aspen's pained expression, then accepted his touch, and reached out and touched his arm, it was the best I could manage, but it got the message across perfectly. 

I'm sorry.

He closed his eyes tightly and my eyes widened in shock when a cold tear collided with my hot skin.

So it was an act, he still cares. 

Are you letting me die to punish yourself? You didn't do anything wrong I managed to get out through mind link. 

"I'm punishing us both. You weren't supposed to apologize" he said as he looked down at me with glossy eyes. I smiled and looked away from him.

I deserve worse then death, you deserve better then to go insane, so, I'm sorry for that too I said, then looked down to my torn leg, it was much easier to see the damage in human form, and it was practically destroyed. It would take so long to heal it would be worse then death, stuck inside like a weak invalid. 

I'll count myself lucky then. 

"Oh, and Aspen.....I could've liked you" I said, it was the best he's going to get. 

"Fuck you" he said with a pained frown as he started to become even more upset and I smirked. 

He then gazed at me before leaning forwards and lightly brushing his lips against mine, staying there after I let him, his grip tightening on my arm. 

"You know what, you're right, you do deserve worse than death" he said in a defiant tone and moved away. 

The next second what seemed to be a blanket was thrown over me and he picked me up, causing me to cry out from the pain. 

Please let me die I tried to plead as I closed my eyes, unable to resist. 

"No." he replied sternly and I sighed as my consciousness faded. 

---

When I woke, to my annoyance, I noticed there was something wrapped around my leg. It felt like a really tight cloth...

I couldn't really open my eyes, I felt so weak and groggy. But my surroundings felt soft, and even though I was not experienced with them I knew this was a bed, and the scents made me aware that I was back in Aspen's room.

How am I still alive....If i was still with the rogue pack something like that definitely would've killed me...

And also..one other big problem....there is someone right beside me...and I'm pretty sure that's an arm around my waist. 

I'll kill him. 

I could only manage a slight movement, then was forced to just groan and wince in pain and soreness. But it did the job, and the presence behind me woke. 

The arm moved from my waist to my neck to seemingly check my temperature and I managed to open my eyes slightly. 

I gave him a look which hopefully conveyed my feelings, and he rolled his eyes. 

"I was just watching over you, you're lucky to be alive" he said as he rudely crawled over me and out of the bed. 

I breathed in heavily while closing my eyes. 

"Lucky." I huffed with a sore voice and he smirked.

I frowned at the strange whiteness around me, and realised I was wearing light white cloth, and I looked through the transparent material to see a black cloth tied around my leg. I know that colour and texture.

"I could just take the clothes off and untie it you know" I said with a frown and he smiled and brushed me off. 

"Good luck dealing with the pain of lifting your leg, and then the pain releasing the pressure the cloth is causing would bring." he said and I frowned. 

Great.

I sighed before resting my head again, frowning at him in front of me. 

"And don't try get up, I can assure you you will fall over and end up lying on the floor like an idiot." he said brushed his hand along my jaw and walking off before I could try and hit him. 

He walked out of the room and I sighed, looking up at the roof and then closing my eyes again. 

Stuck in the same place as well as in human form, this is even worse. 

OOOHHHHH :O what a chapter!!! Shit went down lol

Wonder what could possible happen now, don't think Ziathe will ever be able to try the escaping act again, eh? x'D