FIRST DAY AT A NEW SCHOOL IS FULL OF SURPRISES PRT 2

JAI POV

Soon,as we pull into our new school parking lot and mom gives us our kiss goodbye. I see him with his friends.My heart starts to pound out my chest and my hands starts to sweat. I tell myself to get a grip Jane. Jamie looks over at me and asks me if I'm ok. I said. Yea,I'm just nervous about starting at a new school in the middle of the year. He says ok, let's go get our schedules. As, we make our to the office.We hear a familiar voice calling our names. As,we turn around. We are both pull into a hug by my best friend and my brother's girlfriend Leah. Wait,what is Leah doing here? Hey lea lea, what are you doing here? We asked.So,I take it you didn't miss me. She says sarcastically. I just roll my eyes and shake my head. While my brother laughs and pull her in to kiss her. Then she tells us look because there is a guy who keeps looking over here and he's coming this way. So,I look and see prettiest brown eyes I have ever seen. As,he making his way toward me. My heart is starting beating real fast and my hands are sweating. That when my big headed brother pull me behind him. Blocking me from my pretty brown-eyed stranger.

-------------------------------------------------

CHRIS POV

How dare he block us from ours mate my wolf scream and trys to come out to claim her. That's when my mate pushes her brother to move out the way,but he doesn't move a inch.

So,I tell him to move and he tells me to err off. It takes everything in me not to going wolf on his butt for blocking my mate from me. I tell him I just want to welcome her to the school. When his girlfriend says; hi,my name is Leah,this is Jamie and twin sister Jane,and your name is? Chris,I tell them. Then she turns to him and tells him now that wasn't so bad now was it. So,stop acting like a overprotective jerk. That I meant no harm to her.That I just want welcome her to the school. He sighs and says fine. Then he moves out the way and says,but he better not hurt her because if he do.I will kill him with bare hands and feast on his blood. She says Ok.Let's get this show on the road she says to them. Then she turns to me and says lead the way Chris. Doing as I'm told lead them into the school. Thinking to myself this is going be fun. Not.