Chapter 1

CHRISTAL POV

I couldn't believe this, I was actually pregnant.... Pregnant at only 16. I couldn't do anything but sit on the bathroom floor of my house and ball my eyes out. Why wasn't I more careful and safe? I shouldn't have let him do this to me. Right now the only thing going threw my head is how will I tell my mom, when will I tell?

CHRISTAL POV- 2 WEEKS LATER...

I still haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant, I've been trying to hide this pregnancy I haven't told my boyfriend about it either. I woke up getting ready for school, I took my shower and curled my hair that's cut into a bob. I picked out my ripped stonewashed jeans and a white v-neck shirt that said "ITS ON" in bold letters, with my converses. I threw on some lip gloss then seen my phone ringing, it was Derek my boyfriend.

"Hello?' I answered sort of smiling.

"Hey bae" He said threw the phone, I could tell he was smiling.

"Hey" I said blushing extra hard.

"What you doing right now? Did you need me to drop you off at school?"

"Yeah I could use a ride and can we meet up after school? I really need to talk to you about something" I said, I had to tell him I was pregnant.

"Uhmm... Sorry not today I got practice and a game today" He was a football player and a basketball star, #1 in both sports at out school.

"Oh well that's fine I guess, I didn't know you guys had a game today" I said a little disappointed.

"I thought I told you, well whatever you gotta tell me why don't you tell me tomorrow over dinner"

"I can't tomorrow I gotta help my mom out at the salon" I told him in a whiney voice, my mom owned a small hair salon shop a few blocks from school, I help her out on her most busy days after I get out of school.

"Oh, Ight we'll talk in the car I'll be there in about an hour"

"Ok"

"Love you big head" He said and I smiled.

"Love you too and my heads not big" I said laughing.

"Mhm whatever"

"You must wanna get yo ass beat"

"Nah we know Imma win and you gone be a cry baby"

"I'm not a cry baby" I said annoyed."Yes you are you always want your way, but I love that about you"

"Shut up I thought you had to hang up"

"I do punk and you shut up bye"

"Bye" I said hanging up, I grabbed my bag and phone charger than walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey ma" I said sitting at the table, she just finished cooking.

"Hey C, I gotta run I'm gone be late today so I need some help-"

"I know I know go ahead and leave I'll be at the shop after school I know the drill" I said grabbing my plate that was already made and sitting down.

"Thanks, I'll see you later" She said grabbing her car keys off the counter and heading out the door.

Ok so I know you guys are wondering where my dad is, my mom told me he died from cancer when I was only 3. She remarried when I was around 12 but they split last year, I also have a older brother that lives with his mom in Atlanta. He's 17, my mom was a teen dad. My mom was around 17 when she had me and my dad was 20 years old .Since I grew up without a dad, times have always bee hard for me and my mom. No one cared for my mother when she got pregnant, she moved with her dad in California. He was the only one who took care of her, he died last year from a heart attack and my mom hasn't been the same ever since. Anyways if you guys wondered what I look like many people compare me to Teyana Taylor just with short curly hair, I love her. I am 5'3 with hazel eyes and a cocoa brown skin, anyways back to the story. After I ate I waited on Derek to pull, I heard him honk the horn a few moments later. I grabbed my bag and took a deep breath, today is gonna be so strange for me. I locked up the house and sat inside his black audi, I guess you could say that Derek had a wealthy family. He was also known as the player type but all that changed last year when he met me, I didn't like him straight off the bat but I guess he started rubbing off on me. He makes me so happy and my mom likes him very much of course she didn't want us to have sex, she doesn't even know we are doing it. I lost my virginity to him a few months ago, we used protection every time I just don't understand how I ended up pregnant. Anyways when I got inside his car and closed the door he lifted my chin and gave me a quick pec on the lips after examining my body, he loved the fact that I was a tomboy for some reason. I loved his sweet kisses, many times he was compared to August Alsina. He did have a few tats but nothing like August's tattoos, he did wear his glasses 24/7 like Aug.

"BABBYYY I missed you" he said whining.

"I missed you more, it seems like I haven't seen you in 2 months"

"Bae I was only gone for 1 week" He said with a slight smirk showing his pearly white straight teeth.

"So I'm just so used to us spending everyday together" I said, we just got off of thanksgiving break and now its back to this hellhole called a school. Derek had to go on some kind of family vacation with his mom to visit his aunt, his parents are split but he still see's both of them.

"What did you do all week?" I asked while he pulled out the driveway.

"Besides dream about you, I got to see my aunt I haven't seen in a few years and uh my momma call herself getting a new boyfriend" He said a lil pissed. His mom is the type of mother that was never there for her kids, she was a party animal and left Derek and his little twin sisters Alina and Armaya with their grandma or whoever would take them. She is still this way, that's why his dad has full custody of them. It did hurt Derek when his mom wouldn't show up to certain events she missed out on when he grew up, but luckily his dad remarried and he has a awesome step-mother that he loves so much. He is a little rich because his father owns multiple businesses and was a big music producer back in the day. I couldn't do anything but think about how having this baby would ruin Derek's future career, not to mention our parents would kill us. We're only 16 and 17, thinking of us struggle just breaks my heart. I thought about our future the entire way to school, raising a baby is just not a option. I can't even gather my words to tell Derek I thought about it over a million times since I took that pregnancy test, "Derek, I'm pregnant" I pictured myself saying, it didn't seem real to me.