Chapter 15

One month later
Amelia's pov
It been a month since I have been saved and everything's is back to normal for the 1st week and a half I kept waking up a sobbing mess because I would have dreams of him kidnapping me again and hurting me and just as I wake up he would be coming towards me with a blooded knife after he killed my family and friends I could still hear his evil laugh but anyway I should be getting to sleep Damon is starting with the homeschooling again and Stefan is going as well since he hasn't been going he has been staying with kero make sure I'm alright and our friends have been collecting the homework and the notes that he has missed and bringing them over and everyone has been visiting me and I meet a few new people like sheriff Forbes and Jenna and a couple of Damon's friends they are all nice and Jenna and sheriff Forbes offered to help home school me and Damon can have a break so that starts next week Jenna does Monday and Tuesday sheriff Forbes does Wednesday and Thursday (only days off expect Sunday's) and Damon Friday and Saturday so that should be fun.
------------------------------------
Sorry for such the short chapter update again soon
Kaysha
P.s I know it's shit just a top of the head thing