New Kid

*No Editing Done*

Sitting in our normal spot behind the stairs Jake and I were deep in a conversation about who would win in a fight between The Hulk and Godzilla when our friend Vicky run up to us. Looking at the now panting red head Jake gave her a WTF look while I asked, "What's the rush?"

"Have you heard the news," she gasped.

"Your Pregnant," I said.

Laughing she repiled, "How did you know Meg?"

"Who's the baby daddy, because I sure as hell know its not mine," said Jake.

"Are you really so sure Jake. I mean we did hook up that one time," She repiled as Jake's face fell as the memory hit him.

Laughing even harder I said, "Vicky your going to give poor Koala a heart attack."

Smiling evilly she repiled, "That is the very thing I was going for here."

Regaining his composer Jake snapped, "That was so not funny."

Smiling I said, "Actually Koala it really was."

Pouting Jake said, "So Vicky what is the real news."

Smiling wide Vicky whispered, "So the word around school is that a new family moved into town the other day and they have a son that is starting school here!"

"Oh come on Vicky who in their right mind would ever move here," I said.

"I know what you mean that is what I thought when I first heard the rumor, but this morning while I was talking to Miss. James about cheer practice I saw him in the office getting his schedule and locker," repiled Vicky.

"Are you sure Vicky, this wouldn't be the first time your information had been wrong," I stated.

Sighing she said, "Yes I am one hundred percent sure."

I was about to say something else when the shrill sound of the bell filled the hall way. Looking Vicky dead in her green eyes I said, "I guess where about to find out if your right."

Before Vicky could get I word out I took off down the hall way to my first hour history class. Seconds after sitting at my desk Jake entered the class and took his set next to me. "Meg you okay," he asked.

Sighing I repiled, "Yea Koala I am fine. I just haven't been sleeping well."

"Your nightmares," he asked.

"Yea my nightmares," I repiled as the bell signaling the start of class rang out.

Looking at the bored I copied down the warm up and listened to our history teacher Mrs. Winter go on and on about World War one. I was about to turn and ask Jake a question when the door suddenly opened and the principle walked in shadowed by a tall six foot five male. The mystery guy had deep black hair that looked blue in the light. His golden eyes seemed to hold everyone in the room captive. His eyes scanned the room until suddenly he locked his eyes with mine. In that single moment it seemed as if time was frozen and we were the only two in the room. I found it hard to breath as a familiar feeling went through my body. The spell his eyes had under me broke when our principle said, "Class I would like to introduce you to Ambrose Thanatos. He is our newest student, he comes to us from Greece."

Smiling Mrs. Winter turned to Ambrose and said, "Welcome to the class Ambrose. Please take any seat you can find."

Panic shot through me as I realized that the only empty seat was on the other side of me. I stayed as still as I could as he circled me like a lion would his prey. I could hear the screeching sound of the chair next to me being pulled out. The moment he sat down my heart started beating what seemed to be a hundred miles an hour. My nose filled with the smell of smoke, body wash, and alcohol. Soon after the principle left the room once again erupted into a roar of noise. The whole rest of the class period I could feel his eyes on my face. What seemed like hours later the bell range, without a seconds hesitation I was out of my seat and down the hall. Panting harder then I ever had I plopped myself down into my seat. It took me nearly a full minute to get my breathing back to normal. By the time it was Vicky had entered the room with a huge smile on her face. As she looked around the room her smile grew wider as she spotted me. Taking giant steps Vicky made her way over to my desk the second she did she let out a shrill shriek of excitement. Taking in my confused expression Vicky asked, "So have you seen how hot the new guy is?"

Shrugging my shoulders I repiled, "If you ask me he is more of a major creepier then a hottie."

Vicky's month opened and closed as if she was a fish out. Regaining her composer Vicky said, "Meghan Neander I am beginning to think that you wouldn't know what hot was if it came up and bite you on the ass."

Smiling I said, "Not know hot if it bite me on the ass, I do not know what your talking about. Why do you think I am friends with Koala?"

"What about Koala," asked Jake coming up from behind me.

Faking innocent I repiled, "Nothing about you Koala. I was just talking about Koala bears and hoe cute and cuddly they are."

Rolling his eyes Jake said, "Sure, now what were you really talking about."

"We were talking about how your friend wouldn't know hot if it came up and bite her," stated Vicky.

Looking offended Jake said, "Of corse she does Vicky. I mean look who she is friends with, ME!"

A split second later Vicky and I busted up into a fit of laughter. Looking back and fourth between the two of us Jake asked, " What did I miss?"

Laughing even harder I repiled, "Koala you missed so much it not even..."

I stopped mid sentence as a sudden freezing cold chill entered the room. For a reason that I couldn't understand my body was drawn to the front of the room. Without thinking I moved my head only to be once again trapped by the hypnotic golden eyes of Ambrose. At the wanting look in his eyes range and an unknown emotion shot through my body through like a speeding bullet. I jumped fifty feet in the air by a soft tap on my shoulder. Looking over at Koala he said, "Earth to space cadet Meg, What do you think?"

Confused beyond belief I asked, "Think about what?"

"That Koala Bears are one hundred times cuter the dumb old Polar Bears," He said with worry in his eyes.

Sighing I repiled, "Umm Koala what happened to keeping your favorite animal a secret?"

Jake scoffed, "It still is a secret, but Vicky said that Polar Bears are cuter then Koala bears. Which by the way is so not true. Meghan help us out here."

Looking at the two of them I said, "Jake stop being a big baby, and Vicky stop tormenting Koala. I mean what are you guys three?"

Giving me a dirty glare Vicky asked, "Who crawled in your panties and died?"

Laughing Jake repiled, "Now Vicky that is no way to talk to the old lady."

Giving them both the sick eye I got up and walked over to an empty cross the room. After sitting down not even two mintues later my peace and quite was interrupted by a sudden slam of a black binder on the table top. Without looking I snapped, "Jake go away. I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Last time I checked my name was not Jake, and being that I am new here I have no idea at all who that is," answered a think Greek accent.

Gulping I turned to look at Ambrose and said, "Sorry I thought you were someone else."

Looking pasted Ambrose I notice out of the corner of my eye Jake waving his hand wildly at me while Vicky was holding her thumb up high in the air. Rolling his eyes Ambrose asked, "Has anyone ever told you that yelling at the new guy is not the way to make a good first impression?"

Thinking fast I snapped, "Who ever said that I wanted to make a good impression on you."

Angerly Ambrose repiled. "Who ever said you had a chocie, Meghan"

With shock in my voice I asked, "How did you know my name?"

"I have my ways," answered Ambrose with a sinister smirk on his face.

I was about to demand an answer out of him when the teacher began her lesson.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here Is Chapter 2 Tell Me What You Think.

Vicky Willson Played By Emma Stone

Ambrose Ethos Thanatos Played By Ruben Cortada