Four Seasons

Guide for this story: * mean thought. ~ mean new P.O.V. I don't own Sonic and not getting paid for this. There are three P.O.V for each season. There will be more P.O.V added when the series gets to a later chapter. But for now only three. Shadow, Amy's and Normal P.O.V.

Part one. Fall.

~Normal P.O.V.

It was raining. She had woken up on the sidewalk. She was as naked as the day she was born. She didn't want to believe it but it happened. She had been raped. The victim? She was none other than Amy Rose. She had been a virgin most of her life until yesterday. She had been attacked and left. Something was stolen from her that she'll never get back.

She looked around for something to cover her freezing wet body. She found a curtain and go it around her body. A tear ran down her face.

"W-Why did this have to happen..."

She got up and walked to the friends house that was closest to her. Shadow's. She get there and knock on his door.

"A-Amy?" Shadow stated in shock. "What the hell happened..."

Amy passes out and falls in his arms her face landing in his fluffy chest.

When Shadow looked at her he noticed she didn't have on any clothes under the curtain. And why was she wearing a curtain? Something had to happen and Shadow might no he will find out what. But he just let her sleep for now.

When she wake up in about a half hour, she noticed that she wasn't wearing the curtain that she had around her. She was wearing a light green robe and Shadow was by her side. Caressing her cheek with his thumb. Remembering what had happened she started crying. Shadow wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"Shh Amy don't cry... it'll be ok..." Shadow said still caressing her cheek to comfort her.

"No it won't! Something terrible happened!" Amy screamed crying even harder.

"So why don't you tell me what happened?"

Silence came from Amy. It was obvious she was in alot of pain.

"Well?" Shadow said looking at her in a way that made her feel a little better.

"I was raped Shadow! I don't know what the hell to do! I woke up in an alley way a while ago!" She called down a little. Tears still running down her cheeks.

"Amy... it's ok. Everything gonna be fine. Trust me when I say this will never happen again."

"How can you promise me that!"

"Because I'm going to find out who did this to you one way or another." Shadow said. "If it'll make you get feel better you can stay here for a while."