Part 6 ..

Kierra - Well Prince Got Pretty Drunk last night after him and Roc got into that argument , He was driving home & got into a car crash..

YOU- Is he alright ??

KIERRA- I really dont know get dressed , Were going to see him .

YOU- Alright .

*** OUTFIT ***

White Skinny Jeans

Pink & Black Misfit Hoodie

Black & Pink Jordans ..

*** *** *** *** *** ***

/ THE HOSPITAL \

You ...

We've been sitting in the waiting room for 3 hours , Prince had to get surgery on his arm , When he crashed his arm went threw the window & Cut it open so deep that his bone was sticking out ..

DOCTOR- Well Everyone Jacob is alright , He just needs some time , To recover ..

:

YOU- Thank You Jesus ..

DOCTOR - You all may go see him ..

** PRINCES ROOM **

Prince ...

The doctor said i was going to be alright , But being that close to death Aint fun , Its like seeing your whole life flash right in front of your eyes , I thought i would never see YN again , She walked into the room , She's so beautiful , I want to spend the rest of my life wit her & Start a family with her & Enough about me ...

PRINCE - Hey everybody ..

YN- Hey Prince *Tears Up * I thought i was going to lose you ..

KIERRA- Yeah Motha Fucka , You cant be scaring people like that ..

DIGGY- Kierra !!

PRINCE- Im sorry , But when can i leave my ass all out & Shit ..

DOCTOR- Well Jacob , Your Welcome to leave once your dressed ..

/ AT THE HOUSE \

You...

we were all back at Kiertas house & Every body was there , well i mean Prod & Ray , They were with there Girlfriends & Rays Girl was just staring at me & It was just pissing me TF off like damn girl , BOO Tf you looking at , I just wanna kick her in the nose , God Damn !

** ** ** ** ** **

YOU- Whats Your Name ..

Rays Girl - Keisha , Why ..

YOU- Well Keisha , Is there anything i can help you with , Cause your stareing pretty hard .

KEISHA- Bitch Who Tf You Talking to ..

YOU- Whos Name did i say ? Keisha yeah , I believe So ..

KEISHA- ????