Chapter One

Chapter One

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::. Jordin POV; .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"TWO UP FOR THE GREAT LIFE IF IT FEELS RIGHT GO HEAD PUT IT UP -"

"Can you turn that down?!" I yelled blocking my ears. My sister, Jereica rolled her eyes and took one hand off the steering wheel to turn down the CD player.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The girls behind me screamed. "WE'RE LATE WE'RE LATE FASTER JAY!!!" Screamed Amy frantically. I'm sitting shotgun in my fraternal twin sister's jeep. She's driving, and in the back seat sat Alisa, Amy and Sharon, our best friends. I covered my ears again.

"Stop screaming!"

"START screaming," Alisa nudged me.

"We're here!!!! We're about to see the General!"

They screamed excitedly again, my sister joining them.

Jordin Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91504270

I plugged in my head phones tuning them out as Jay looked for a parking space almost hitting four cars in the process. I took out one headphone.

"We're only like 5 minutes late, slow down." I told her.

"Shut up," She answered taking another sharp turn around the parking lot.

There were NO open spaces so we had to park at a restaurant down the street. Jay actually ended up scratching the car beside us. We all scrambled out. Me to look at the damage on the car beside us. Them to straighten their outfit and clothing. There was a long lack of colour on the new Benz. "It's pretty bad...." I said then turned to the girls. But they were already running.

"We'll fix it later!!! DIGGY TIME!" Yelled my sister. They ran toward the stadium. Left me behind because they knew I wouldn't run too. You would think the four of them were being chased by a murderer or something the speed their feet were moving at.

Sigh, Life of a fangirl right?

K.

I took another look at the scratch on the car. I feel so bad for them, I can already tell the car is new. I reached in to the car, took a sticky note and a pen and wrote down my a little note & my number so the people can contact us so we can pay for the damage. I walked like a civilized person to the stadium.

I'm Jordin. I just finished my senior year at high school along with these screaming girls that I was so 'blessed' to be stuck in a car with. My friends and I are on our way to the AATW tour's show in New York.

We live in the Houston.

Why are we driving 23 hours (split in 2 days so 12 hours a day) all this way just to see some normal everyday teenagers that happen to be famous sing, dance and rap?

5 words. Jetsetters, Jacob Jewels, TM and TeamOMG. You see to explain briefly, my friends and sister are the DEFINITION of fangirls. All senior year they hosted little Friday Bake Sales, Car Washes, and Date Auctions to raise enough money so that they could buy gas money, front section tickets PLUS meet & greets to go, see and meet the performers of the AATW tour. -______-

No, I'm not exaggerating. They really did that.

And by they I mean them. I myself did not take part in any unnecessary baking, washing or dates just for this. They blind folded me and stuffed me in the car.

It's not that I don't like the AATW performers it's just.......no, no, that's right I don't like them. Not really. But I don't like celebrities in General so....