52

The kiss was magical. His soft lips moved in sync with mine as he cradled my face with on hand and the other was on my waist.

My hands flew up to his neck as we kissed deeper. His hand started to roam my sides and pressed on the small of my back to push me closer to him. When we ran out of air, we pulled back to breathe and he placed his forehead on mine and smiled.

"That was amazing." He whispered. "You are amazing." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and stroking my cheek.

"That was my first kiss." I whispered to him. His eyes went wide.

"Really?" He said and I nodded to him, slightly embarrassed. "If I knew you were that good at kissing. I would have kissed you sooner." He said making me chuckle. "Well, I should really let you go." He said pulling away from me, leaving all contact.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I said sighing.

"Well, as its November. We are staying in Australia so I can visit you more?" He said as a question. He chuckled as my face lit up.

"I would love that Luke so much!" I said smiling.

"Anything that will make you happy princess." He said giving me one last hug and kissing the top of my head.

"Text me when you get home, so I know you got back safely." He said smiling at me and I nodded.

"Will do, thank you for the best birthday ever Luke." I said grinning and blushing slightly. "And for the present."

"Believe me babe, the pleasure is all mine."