Those emerald orbs staring at me.

The next day, some trouble came along for Marcel, as I had predicted. He had come 10 minutes before class started, and as we started seating our selves, Brad and this crew appeared before the studying Marcel. Now, Brad was a jock, which means that he was a huge jerk too. He was currently dating Brittany, and was too dumb to notice her interest in Harry. Oh, and he was the school bully. The quieter part of our school always stayed out of his way, for their own good. But poor Marcel had to be the balloon Brad would pop. I was seated behind Marcel, and saw exactly all that happened.

'Hey Marcy, what's 2+2?' stormed Brad.

'oh, um hi.' squeaked Marcel, surprised at being spoken to.

'What, you dont know 2+2 HUH? HEY GUYS, MARCY DOESN'T KNOW 2+2!!'

And with that, there was a roar of laughter from him and his crew. Marcel suddenly looked troubled and started sweating, and couldn't say more than an 'uh..'

'Well Marcy, how about-' I stepped between them.

'Enough brad, cool off. Leave him alone.'

At that moment, I didn't know why, or how I did it, but I did. I defended a person I barely knew against the biggest bully in school. Brad looked at me with and astonished face. Lucky for me, Brad was really, really dumb and won't argue with you if you had an authoritative voice. He held his hands up in surrender, and moved back with his boys. Just then, our teacher entered and I didn't have time to look back and talk to Marcel. After class ended, I prepared to leave when I felt someone standing in front of me. I straightened up, and looked into two emerald orbs staring at me.

'Hi.' he said looking at me smiling, and a bit shy.

'Hey.'

'Uhh, thanks for that, Brad uh..'

'oh. That's okay, Brads an ass to most people around here. Ignore him, and you're life will be much better!'

'oh thanks.' he said laughing.

'I'm Marcel.' he said, extending his hand.

' Katherine.' I said shaking his nervous hand.

Later on when I was about to leave the school to get home, I heard an unfamiliar, yet familiar voice call my name. I spin around and my heart stops beating. Two green orbs are staring at me once again, but this boy has fluffy, curly hair. Harry.

'uh, hi.' my voice came out a bit squeaky.

'Hi.' his voice was gruff and heavy. And hot.

'listen, I ah, Marcel told me what happened today, and thanks for defending him. I was just, um, wondering if, you would, like to meet up with me and Marcel at Griffin's tomorrow after school?'

I was in shock. Harry Styles. HARRY STYLES INVITED ME TO GRIFFIN'S (our usual high school hangout place).

'Yeah, sure.' was all that came out.

'oh okay, great then, see you tomorrow!'

'yeah, bye.'

'Hey wait! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Harry.'

'well, I gues you already know my name.' I said smiling.

'yeah. Oh well, bye.' he said laughing this adorable laugh.

I waved and went on ahead, home. I looked back and saw Harry walking off, to Marcel who stood by the gate. One was the light while the other his shadow. But I still considered myself the luckiest girl in school, going to hangout with Harry and Marcel. Alone. I couldn't wait to tell Cece.