one - banana milk

jeongguk had never been one of those boys who'd catch on every sexual reference but he wasn't innocent either

jeongguk had never been one of those boys who'd catch on every sexual reference but he wasn't innocent either. however, everything that happened after that god damn video was beyond his imagination and he couldn't even complain about it.

he was doing some research for his presentation which was due in 2 weeks by watching documentaries on the internet when he stumbled upon that one video that changed his entire life as a 17 year old gay virgin.

he was curious about why the fuck a video titled "v - fuck you all the time (fmv)" was on the YouTube homepage and clicked on it but choked on his banana milk when the camera was focusing on some tan legs and some kind of sultry american music began to play. his face turned into a deep shade of red but he couldn't talk his eyes off as he was fascinated by the black stockings the person was wearing.

jeongguk then froze when he heard someone talking over the music because damn.

,,I've bought some cute stuff. should I show it to you guys?”

the deep voice sent shivers down jeongguk's spine. the person whom he identified as a guy put his hands on his strong thighs and pulled up his stockings.

jeongguk rubbed his thighs when snippets of the guy arching his back played.

then he saw how the tan boy showed a dark red box and giggled.

,,I think you all know what this is”

jeongguk gasped.

he stared at the person's beautiful thighs and realised that the camera was slowly moving upwards causing him to shut his eyes close but then he heard a soft chuckle that made him open them again.

,,you were thinking that I was going to show you some more?”

the boy held the camera so his neck was captured on screen showing off a choker with a tiny rose attached.

damn

another snippet played in which you could clearly see how hard the person was breathing making jeongguk think things.

the person picked up the camera and jeongguk could finally see his beautiful face, completely flushed and sweaty.

wait, he looks familiar...

jeongguk blinked once, then twice and then it hit him.

,,OH MY GOD”

he stared at the screen with widened eyes and his mouth wide agape

could this be-

,,HOLY COW, IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG!”

💫 💫 💫

huehue