Help!!!

So, I need help. I can't find any good books to read on Wattpad anymore, so it's up to you readers. Down below in the comments, put the name of a good book. It can be your story, or a book that you like. If it is your story, put the name of it, and your name. If it is someone else's book, put the name of their book, and their name. Thanks! (You could also leave a message on my message board if you want)

Also, just a heads up. On August 11th, I will be updating this and my other stories and won't be updating for a while. I am going away to camp, and I will begin updating again on August 21st. I will be posting double the books on here and double the chapters on all my other stories. I haven't been updating because my mother is very sick, and I have been taking care of her, and I am trying to pack for camp at the same time and watching my siblings, so bare with me here.

Also, I haven't mentioned my other stories to you guys. I have 3 stories.

I Think I'm In Love With You-I know, suckish title, I made that when I first discovered Wattpad and I hate the title, but I think the book is OK.

Bad Boy And I- I love love love this story. I enjoy writing this, it is a more serious story, but it is also a humor and of course, romance, I'M IN LOVE WITH ROMANCE, I ADMIT IT!

Becoming Evelyn- I also love love love this story, and this will be what I'm updating most, I think that this is my favorite out of all 3 of my stories.

CHECK MY OTHER STORIES OUT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, guys!

-Angelz4000