Human Cloning For Imbeciles.

Or

Everything You Wanted to Know About Getting Cloned For Nitwits.

Introduction.

This book is not just for imbeciles it is also for anyone who belongs to one or more of the following groups of people:

Airheads, birdbrains, blockheads, boneheads, bubbleheads, chowderheads, chuckleheads, clodpolls, clucks, clunks, cretins, deadheads, dim bulbs, dimwits, dips, dodos, dolts, donkeys, doofus, dopes, dorks, dullards, dumbbells, dumbheads, dum-dums, dummkopfs, dummys, dunces, dunderheads, fatheads, ganders, golems, goofs, goons, half-wits, hammerheads, hardheads, ignoramus, idiots, jackass, know-nothings, knuckleheads, lamebrains, loggerheads, loons, lumps, lunkheads, meatheads, morons, mugs, mutts, naturals, nimrods, nincompoops, ninnys, ninnyhammers, nits, nitwits, noddys, noodles, numskull (or numbskulls), oafs, pinheads, sapheads, schlubs, schnooks, simpletons, stocks, stupes, stupids, thickheads, turkeys, woodenheads, yahoos and yo-yos.

Before you can read this book you must have an english dictionary. This will help you understand what you will be reading. A dictionary is a big book with words such as Merriam Webster or Oxford written on the cover along with the word dictionary. You will need a dictionary because the writer will be using big words you will not understand without the dictionary.

Definition of Human Cloning. 

I am assuming you now have a dictionary. Look up any word you don't understand except scientific words. For example if you look up the word clone in the Merriam-Webster dictionary you will find the following:

a : the aggregate of genetically identical cells or organisms asexually produced by a single progenitor cell or organism

b : an individual grown from a single somatic cell or cell nucleus and genetically identical to it

c : a group of replicas of all or part of a macromolecule and especially DNA <clones of identical recombinant DNA sequences> .

I will wager (it means that I will bet you) that you are totally confused and your head is spinning after reading the definition. If you want to get totally buzzed look up the words in the definition you don't understand. such as; aggregate, genetically, organism, asexually, progenitor... hell look up all the words. However all you need to know is that human cloning means making an exact copy of a man or woman by using a very small piece of the original man or woman.

By law human cloning is accompanied by transference. Transference is a term used to signify the transfer of all the contents of a man or woman's brain to his or her clone.

Historical Background.

Cloning as a means of obtaining eternal life has been gaining in popularity over the last few years. This is a direct result of rapidly declining costs involved with the procedure. While no longer restricted to the wealthy it remains a major investment for middle class citizen, the cost being equivalent to the purchase of a luxury car. Before going forward one should be aware of all the issues involved with the procedure. First a bit of history so that you don't sound like an idiot in conversation with businesses offering the service.

While the first successful cloning experiments with mammals go back to the birth of Dolly the Sheep on July 5th 1996, the cloning of a human being had to wait until Mars 3, 2034 to become reality. Professor Igor Zinclung is credited with creating the first human clone. He carried out his experiment surreptitiously in a corner of the his allocated research facility at The Catholic University Of America in Washington D.C. Dr Zinclung used cells from Albert Einstein he had harvested, unbeknownst to everyone, when the preserved brain had being loaned to the university. Zinclung had secretly developed equipment that allowed cloned cells to develop with all the needed nutrients directly channelled through an artificial umbilical cord. When he presented the resulting baby to the world, a scandal broke out resulting in his dismissal from the university. The baby was taken from him and placed in foster care until it was permanently adopted by descendants of the Einstein family. Dr Zinclung was subsequently convicted of having carried out illicit experiments and sentenced to two years of imprisonment.