Intro

Aimee's POV
I tapped on the newfound iPad application. I had been searching on YouTube and found a hot new Youtuber called Diego. He is kinda cute to say the least. YouNow finally booted up and I set up my account. Twiddling my mousy brown hair I chose my username, " Aimster167" God I am so creative when it comes to usernames. I then went to pick my profile picture when a knock on the door disrupted me from doing so. I stood up and reached over for my keys. I then walked to my front door, opening it in the somewhat complex method. I peered out the small crack I had made in the doorframe and outside I saw Liam. Liam is my best friend and has been since we were three months old apparently, it's a wonder how we've put up with each other for so long. We would probably be going out if it wasn't a fact that he was gay. I had been a coverup of his before he came out, I'm really proud of him for it. It is now I realise that I haven't introduced myself. My name is Aimee, I am seventeen, My best and only friend is Liam and I live in California. Also I have long brown hair with blue dip dye and I love YouTube.

Hope you guys enjoyed this! Leave suggestions and constructive criticism in the comments and if you liked it feel free to show some love by voting! 😘😊😂💘💘 ~ B