An outline

This is not just something that I found by chance and wrote long ago. They are nothing more than notes and certainly it isn't joyful. It is the first time that I published on Wattpad so you could say that this is only a test. Any comments will be appreciated.

***************

I have always tried to be a good, even silly person, although with the passage of time it has changed the cause. First by shyness and innocence. Later, to please people, when meeting many people filled my loneliness. But now that is not served. The love of friends may be large but is not always enough.

When you talk to certain people about solitude, they dare to say, how is it possible? You're always surrounded by people? And sometimes solitude is more than being alone. It is not to feel full, unable to know even with that fill this deep, dark hole that eats your soul and against which you can not do anything.

Sometimes I think about that kind of love which fills the heart and shines on the face. But, if is not it so? And if was not love that?

In the earliest youth, imagination leads us to worlds created exclusively to make us feel good, and as we are gaining in maturity, which has been previously saved us, now it drowns teaching us that we can never get; What was once hope it turns into sorrow and shame, a vision of the future impossible.

This is the story of someone who looked for that dream and came to him.

From very small I had been listening to that to mature, we had to face reality, set foot on Earth. And now, over the years, he knew because it was so. At a certain age imagination makes us unhappy. Dreams are free, and as free fly high, too high. So we have ever come to achieve them. So it is better not to dream. It hurts less.

But he knew his world exists. For years sought it, incessantly, but never to feel the happiness of being complete. You searched for in the professional field, he continued his vocation, but it wasn't enough. He loved as no one had ever made and was loved as it never thought possible, but it was not enough. It was all goods that anyone could want, and that was not enough.

One day, in his own desperation, started his wonderful brand new car and climbed the cliff where he used to go to watch the stars. There he realized he was missing. He was more than enough.

Shortly thereafter, his car was down, at the foot of the cliff. And he was above, along with the stars, along with their dreams, frolicking with all of them.