Hey Sowon

Hey Sowon,

Today you lost your "notebook". I found it at your secret place. Yes, I go there too. It was where I find peace. And yes, I read your notebook too. I'm sorry. For reading it and for hurting you. I knew from the very beginning that you liked me. I knew it and I find it adorable of you stealing glances at me, afraid of being caught. I found you adorable. I got hooked up with you being adorable that's why for a moment, I thought I like you. That was why I kept on smiling at you. I kept on staring at you. All because I thought I like you. And then Yuju came. She made my heart skip a beat. She made my world the most beautiful. I fell in love with her. And now, she's my yeojachinggu. Mianhe Sowon-ah. I'm sorry for making a fool out of you. I'm sorry that you had to assume and get hurt. I'm so sorry. After reading you're supposed to be messages to me, I'm really sorry for the pain I caused you. Jungmal mianhe. I don't know how many times do I need to say sorry just for you to get better but I think even a million sorry won't heal your heart and fix it from being broken. I'm really sorry Sowon. I'm hoping you'll find someone who can fix you and be with you forever. I can be your chinggu though :) Hoping to talk with you someday and be friends with you. :)

--

3rd Person's POV

As Sowon finished reading Joshua's message on her notebook, she cried hard. She never expected for this to happen. To receive a message from Joshua. To receive an apology. But as Sowon thought really hard, she understood Joshua. She knew that Joshua is really sorry for what he did and that Joshua is just another person in love. She can't blame him if he chose to reject her than leaving the one he loves. She understands it all. And to be honest, she was a bit contented knowing that Joshua thought of liking her. It was finally okay with her. And now, she thinks she can be able to move on. :) She closed her notebook and stared at her ceiling.

"Hey Joshua, I hope you'll be happy."
---
End.