Chapter 5

*Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.* 

"AHHH!" I honestly hate my alarm. It just puts me in a horrible mood. Well i guess that's my Que to get up so i slowly roll out of bed.

I go downstairs and start to make some tea. I'd have coffee but it gives me headaches so i just stick with tea. It has caffeine anyways!

I go upstairs and get ready for a long day at work. I have two new clients, a 14 year old who toor her ACL in soccer and a 64 year old who had a stroke and now needs to learn the basics again. This should be a fun filled day.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but i love sleep more. but yet again, who doesn't?

I make my way to my car and notice that Connor is making his way over to me. 

"Hey, how you doing sugar?" Ahh, you can take the boy out of the country but you cant take the country out of the boy. He's been calling me sugar for as long as i can remember.

"Oh yanno, same old. On my way to work. Can't all be on vacation like someone i know." 

"Ohh Nell, I'm glad you haven't changed. But anyways. I'm leaving in a few hours. I have a game tomorrow night. Can't let the team down." He said.

"We can't now can we?" i laughed. He always was in love with football and now he's playing with his dream team. I can remember all of us sitting in his basement watching Jerome Bettis play. I don't think i've seen him act so excited than when he was watching football.

"Man if i don't go you should see the fans. I swear Pittsburgh fans are crazy. Steeler nation is everywhere!"

"What do you expect? They have to on the team! It's beenfun, but I'm afraid i'm gonna be late for work if i don't get going. Good luck tonight!" 

"Thanks sugar! see you soon." He hugs me and makes his way back to his house. 

I pull up into the parking lot and park in my usual space. And before you ask, yes i have a spot that i always park in. I'm always one of the first people hear so i get dibs, duh.

"Hey girl! You're looking fine this morning." I can't help but smile when i hear that voice. Josh. My best friend every since college. We started this business together. We're so close that people have thought we're together but in all honesty, we're just best friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Your looking pretty damn fine yourself. I must say, those scrubs look fabulous on you." I snickered. We hate scrubs, but we try to be professional about it all and do the dress code. It's our inside joke to rag on each other about how lame they make us look.

"That color looks phenomenal on you, and it makes you look like you have curves!"

"Okay, okay. You took it to far lover boy. I know I'm irresistible but down boy."

"Oh you wish. Anyways, I heard a certain someones back in town. When were you going to fill me in?"