Chapter 1

"Over there," Said Jack. "That's the wall I was talking about."

Hi, I'm Mark. Jack is my best friend and has been since kindergarten. But we are trouble makers. Our pranks started out as harmless jokes from stealing kids lunches and homework. But over the years, our "harmless jokes" have grown to be much greater from stealing computers from the computer lab to hot wiring cars at the repair shop. Right now we are doing graffiti on a wall at the park. I was painting the head of a lion, while Jack was painting squid tenticles for the bottom half.

I felt guilty for destroying this park. My parents and I used to always come here. My mom would push me on the swing and I would play football with my dad. But what really got me to come here so often was the huge oak tree. I used to clime all the way to the top and could see the whole city from there. But they got a divorce and now I never see my dad and I never come to the park.

"You almost done?" Asked Jack.

"Yes." I replied stepping back to look at the masterpiece we created. It was pretty cool. Every little detail popped out clearly.

"Good job brother."Jack said patting me on the back.

I just nodded in response. I still felt super guilty.

As if he read my mind Jack said, " Don't worry, this was the right thing to do. Now come on and sign." He bent down and grabbed the blue spray paint bottle and signed JD right next to the squid tenticles. I sighed and grabbed the red bottle and signed MC near the top.

Then I heard sirens.

"Oh shit, hurry let's go!" Shouted Jack grabbing the black duffel bag and his skateboard. I followed him. He rode past the swing set and around the oak tree. As i passed by, A tree branch fell ontop of my head . I looked up only to see black nothingness. Looking back one last time, I saw the cops pulling into where we were just minutes ago. I smirked.

No one will catch JD and MC.

Authors note:
Hey guys! I really hoped you liked this . please comment and VOTE! I love you all!

;)