epilouge.

"Mommy,please!" i begged my mom. "Shut up you little worthless kid!" mom yelled. "Mommy,no. I love you! Please i'm hungry!" "I said shut the fuck up!!!!" mom slapped me. I fell on the ground . she started to kick me,bunch me and laughed at me while i was crying. "Stop! You're hurting me mommy! Mom stop!" I yelled trough tears. I was six at the time. Didn't really know what's up back then. Didn't understand why mom was angry all the time or why she never payed attention to me. My sister always told me that it's because our mom is sick. But now that i'm older... i know that she just needed her drugs she didn't care if we had food on our table, or if we did well at school. She only cared about her drugs. When i was 7  i never went to school. I hated school. And school hated me. I had no friends, i would always .sit alone because nobody  wanted to sit next to me. Let's just say i was the stinky little brat who everyone hated.  I skiped school  alot. Just went to school when we had some tests. Teachers were always surprised  that i would get straight A's all the time, even when i was never at school. I loved to study and learn new stuff.. i just didn't like doing it at school. I always read  encyclopedia book what my sweet nabour found and gave it to me. She was really nice woman who treated me like her own kid. Something that my mom never did. She always made sure i wont go to sleep in hunger. So she would buy something to eat with that little money she had or just find something from trash. And i was thankful for that. She was the kindest woman on earth. I looked up to her. i loved her like she was my own mom.