Chapta 2

Okays, so this is dedicated to Waffle because I think I owe it to her because I think I killed her wiff my dirty talk AHEM play dough... lol ;) She knows what imma talkin' 'bout! 8)

Okay so I has the urge to call this chapta: Like A Virgin.  You'll all see why. Oh and I is very berry sorry cause this is kinda a funny filler. I need to work on a damn plot. But I just started my GCSE's (imma Northern Irish peoples) And if anyone else is doing them, then they know how hard it can be. I mean, it is now 00:19 am and I still has meh Art to complete...yeah, I lact deadlines. A reason why I never make them on here. :P

NO MORE TALKIN' MY SEXY BICHES!!! *smirks* You can only wish you were owned by this piece of sexy-ness! ;)

PEACE MERPEEPS!

Chapter 2

I woke to feel a cold chill brushing my arms. Confused to the mystery cold I looked around, searching for the culprit. I was in my room, but I was not in my bed. Oh no. Well this is never a good sign…

What? What happened last night? Did I…did we? No. Never. I would never cheat on-

REECE! The whole of yesterdays events came rushing back. My half brother Tristan is here. He teased me. He comforted me. He held me. But I had completely forgotten all about my Reece. How though? I could never make two minutes without some thoughts of him violating my mind before. I blame Tristan. Yep. It’s all his fault. Bad, bad Tristan!

He comes in here like he’s all that, and mocks me, and acts like a right jerk. Him and those intimating stormy eyes and his shiny, yet slightly messy brown hair and his hot muscles and that sexy ass and, and…

WHAT AM I THINKING?!

No think of Reece. His lovely soft tan skin and his soft dark brown eyes and short spiky brown hair and his strong jaw and long amazing fingers from years of playing the piano. He’s got the muscles too, from the gym. He’s smart and has a killer charm. He’s mine and Im his. Yep. My wonderful and perfect Reece.

I didn’t even notice myself nodding until I heard a deep, sensual chuckle coming from behind me. Slowly I inched my head round to see a shirtless God at my balcony.

“Shut your mouth or you’ll catch flies,” the God said. Wait, God’s don’t say stuff like that. Right? Aw now Im confused.

“Sorry,” I whispered. Blushing, I closed my mouth, and got out of his bed. Tristan. This glorious God is Tristan. Jeez I have got to stop these type of thoughts. But maybe I can just look at him, but not touch. That would be okay, Reece wouldn’t mind that. I hope. In fact I bet he’d probably join me.

“Silly Keith, don’t apologise for something like that,” Tristan said.

I turned towards my wardrobe to hide the blush that was forming like a freaking rash all over my face.

I pulled out the first things that I could, thanking my days that it was the summer holidays. I ended up with a plain red tee-shirt and knee length jean shorts, and a pair of red converse, then I was of for my shower.

After my um entertaining shower I quickly went to my room to get my ipod but, like I do with all doors, I forgot to knock. Mostly because Madonna’s Like A Virgin was playing full blast.

The scene I walked into: Tristan. In boxers. Dancing.

And boy can he dance.

But something tells me with his moves, he’s anything but a virgin. His movements were so erotic that I got happy. Really happy.

At the end of his performance I clapped, for two reasons, he’s a great dancer, and he’s embarrassed me more than enough times. But to my dissatisfaction all he did was lift his wonderful lips into a rather irresistible smirk and walked towards me.