baciami

____ followed Yoongi as he lead her to where her, as he said, drunk as hell boyfriend was. He pushed through Taehyung and Jimin, telling them both to get out of the way and the girlfriend is here. She quickly threw Jimin a look, knowing full well he was the culprit. The boy greeted her, smiling nervously yet cheekily at her, swearing to her that it wasn't him this time.

"Save the bs for later, Jimin—"

"Baaaabe~" the voice of her drunk boyfriend called out.

///

When Jungkook said he and the boys were going out to drink, since he was legal now, it did not sit well with her. But being the good and nice girlfriend that she was, she told him it was okay. But being the attentive boyfriend he was, Jungkook noticed she wasn't too keen about this.

"You trust me, right?"

She frowned, glaring up at him. Of course she did. Who did he think she was? His response was to smile and chuckle at her facial expressions that he found way too cute. He leaned in to peck her quickly on the lips. The little gesture still didn't lighten her up.

"Of course I trust you, Jungkook. You know I do."

"I know."

He pecked her again, only this time on her forehead. He kept assuring her he would be okay. And she finally said okay, believing he would be fine on a night out drinking with his group members.

///

She looked to her boyfriend, who was drunk off his ass like she said he would be. Seokjin was holding a trash bag to Jungkook's face and a bottle of water. Namjoon was no where to be seen while the all of the boys were huddled around her drunk boyfriend. Jungkook locked eyes with her, giving her a drunken smile before making a kissy face and demanding a kiss.

"Jungkook, no."

"But babe~"

She sighed, seeing him with the frown on his face, almost wanting to give in to his demands. But she grabbed the bottle of water from Seokjin, lifting her drunk boyfriend's face and bringing the bottle of water to his lip. Cheesy compliments started dropping from his mouth. My girl looks so pretty today and ____ responses with drink the water Jungkook.

"Why don't you drink the water and then transfer it into my mouth?" he asks, that I'm-confident-and-being-cocky smirk apparent on his face.

There were gasps from the boys. She could feel all of their stares being directed at her and she could have sworn she heard Jimin whispered the words Jungkook's kinky as hell.

"N-no." She stutters slightly, feeling that her face was on fire now.

"But whyyyy?" he whined.

She felt arms go around her waist and a face burrowing itself against her stomach. Jungkook has turned into a koala, ____ becoming his personal eucalyptus tree. Hoseok was talking about how this was the only time Jungkook was being cute and throwing out aegyo at his own discretion while Taehyung suddenly announced that he had secretly video taped the drunk boy throwing that aegyo for blackmail. Jimin was trying to talk to Jungkook, as the said boy was still mumbling about a kiss from his girlfriend. I will give you a kiss Jungkookie Jimin tried to whisper, only to receive a glare from ____. And Namjoon was still missing. All the chaos of the night was starting to take a toll on her and she just wanted to take Jungkook home. She looks to Seokjin, the only one of the group that is sober, besides Yoongi and herself, giving him a pleading look, please help us.

"We'll go find where ever Namjoon's drunk ass is and head back to the dorm. ____, you and Jungkook head out first." he instructs.

"Thanks Seokjin." she thanked, smiling and breathing a sigh of relief.

Seokjin and Yoongi usher the three troublemaker roommates to help find their drunk leader. She turns to Jungkook who has started to snore, his face still buried against her stomach. She shakes Jungkook to wake him up. His whines cutely let me sleep and ____ has to hold in her squealing.

"Come on, I'll give you a kiss if you wake up, drink this bottle of water and go back to the dorm with me."

"Really?"

"Really."

///

Arriving back to the dorm, ____ had to heave Jungkook's drunk body onto his bed. She crouches down, hands on her knees and breathing heavily like she just ran a 5k run.

"I'm so out of shape and it doesn't help that I had to carry Jungkook." she mutters to herself.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Cuddle please~" he whines cutely.

And she has to try and hold back her laughter before finally complying to her boyfriend, laying in bed with him. He stares at her, admiring her features. Like that furrow in her eyebrows that she always unintentionally did. Only he noticed it when she did it. He pulls her close to him and buries his face into her neck, groaning out loud.

"Where's my kiss?"

"If you behave tonight, I'll give you your kiss."

"Okay."

There was silence between the two as they both basked in each other. Jungkook started to touch and twirl her hair around his finger and she was playing with the collar of his shirt. The silence was calming and peaceful before Jungkook spoke up again.

"____, do you remember the first time we met?" He inquired.

She was quiet, giving the question a thought, looking back at her boyfriend and smiled, "Why? Did you forget?" she teased.

Jungkook scowled, not liking her teasing one bit. His scowl only brought a laugh out of her as she apologized for the teasing.

"Of course. A cute young boy, who was in a hurry to return to his company after a school day, ran into me on my afternoon coffee break and knocked my coffee, thankfully on the ground and not on me, out of my hands. Even though you were running late to BigHit that day, you bought me another coffee and also gave me money for the spilled coffee." She responded. "I thought that would the first and last time we'd see each other. Until two days later, Namjoon invites me over to hang out with him and to finally introduce me to his group of friends. I was completely surprised that you even knew Namjoon. I knew you were still a student when we first met, but I didn't think you'd be three years younger than me."

"But that didn't stop me from chasing after you." Jungkook added, flashing that bunny smile of his.

"No that didn't." ____ smiles at him, running her hand through his hair, "And that's how we met, Jungkook."

He groans, hugging her tightly and mumbling an apology again. She only kisses the top of his head, silently telling him it was okay.

"Goodnight kiss? Please. I didn't try anything on you tonight." He asks again, wiggling his eyebrows.

She let out a laugh and shook her head, "Is that all you can think about?"

"Yes. And besides, you're all I think about." he smoothly counters, winking at her.

She bursts into laughter, telling him to stop being so smooth and cheesy, before finally rewarding him with the kiss he had wanted so much. And when she finally pulled away from him, he frowned telling her it wasn't long enough, earning him another melodic laugh from her. It was finally a go to sleep now, from her that he finally closed his eyes to sleep. But not before forcing her to sing "Paper Hearts" to lull him to sleep, so he could dream about her until tomorrow.