Chapter 9- To nice, to purky

Jessie, Kiln and Jacob left last weekend and I miss them a lot. But today I'm going to my brothers as a surprise from my mom.

The only problem is I need to bring a friend and Alessa is visiting her grandma and the others I'm not so close with. So I'm stuck with Hunter. Not that its a bad thing. It's just I like him and it might be awkward knowing how stupid I act around people I like.

"So you said you wanted I ask me something?" Hunter said while sitting beside me in the booth in the coffee shop. My flight was at 3:45 and it was currently 11:23.

"Um.. Yeah! I wa kinda wondering. Well only if you want! If you want to come to my brothers house for the weekend. You don't have to pay we have the tickets so you don't have to pay and we have guest rooms so..." I said in a hurry probably looking like the biggest idiot ever. He chuckled and nodded.

"I course I will come." He said while placing his hand on mine making my heart skip a beat.

"Oh okay." I said lamely.

"When would we be leaving?" He asked taking his hand form mine making me feel cold again.

"At 3:45." I said. He looked at his watch.

"Okay. Well I got to go babysit my brother but i'll call you at 3:00 so we an drive to the airport." He said standing up. I slid out of the booth and followed him to his car.

"Yeah okay." I said going to the passenger side.

He opened the door for me as I got in. I smiled and buckled up as he slammed the door and made his way to the other side. He buckled up and started his car before heading into the direction of my house. Once we were there I waved a good bye and opened my door.

"Mm!?" I called.

"In the kitchen!" She called back.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mom drinking tea and working on the computer.

"Hi." I said while sitting across from her.

"Hi sweetie. Did you ask Hunter if he could come?" She asked. Now most parents wouldn't want a girl and a guy going together someplace without an adult. But my brothers, even though they are childish, are very protective of me.

"Yeah. He said he will call me at 3:00." I said. She smiled at me and walked up to poor herself some more tea.

"Want any?" She asked. I made a face and she laughed. I have alway not liken tea.

"How about some orange juice?" She asked opening the door.

"Yes please!" I said. He rolled her eyes and pored orange juice into a pink cup ad handed it to me.

"So what'a going on with you and Hunter?" She asked while smirking and raising an eyebrow. I sighed.

"I don't know. I like him, and I think he likes me but he hasn't made any signs to ask me out." I said. She sighed and looked me in the eye.

"Honey. If he really likes you, he making sure you like him. Would you want to ask someone out if you didn't know I they liked you or not? What if they said no. He's just scared I bet. Give him time." My mother said. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Thank mom." I said while getting up and going to my room.

I walked I my closet and grabbed two t shirts, one pair if shorts and some undergarments. I stuffed them all in a bag and looked at the time.

1:37.

Wow when did spending time with your mother go by so fast? I put the tickets in the front pocket of the backpack and slung the backpack over my shoulder.

I have a feeling there is going to be a surprise when I get to my brothers. But I'm not sure if its going to be bad or good.

"Hi I'm Qwen!" Chirped the little blonde in front of me.

When Hunter and I got off the plane in New York Kiln, Jacob, and Jessie were suppose to pick us up. But turns out Kiln got a new girlfriend.

She's short, blonde, has bright blue eyes, but she's an air head.

Also she is way to nice. Like you know those people which never stop talking and won't ever shut up? And think everything is wonderful? Yeah one if those people.

"Hi I'm Kelly." I said reaching my hand out. She took it and shook it for about a minute before pulling back.

"Oh is this your boyfriend! Aww he's a cutie! You guys are so cute together! You both have brown hair that means your suppose to be together! It's like go is sending us a message. God? God?" She said looking around the airport.

"No we aren't together." I said. She narrowed her eyes at us.

"Oh! Well you should be!" She said while linking her arms with mine.

I have Jessie a 'help me' look and Jessie gave me a 'I don't wanna have her kill me' look.

I gulped and tried to listen to what she was saying but she was talking to fast I felt light headed.

"Qwen why don't you let Jessie and her hang out for a bit. They haven't seen each other for a while. Also why doesn't Hunter ride with them." Said Jacob.

I gave him a 'thank you' look and he whispered in my ear.

"You owe me one." Before Kiln picked up Qwen and gave her a piggy back to his car.

Jessie let out a big breath before turning to me and Hunter.

"Thank god she's gone. Ever since she stared to date Kiln she's been like this non stop. I kinda wish he was still gay" She said. I've chuckled.

"Yeah she's quite the character." I said. I turned to Hunter.

"Piggy back?" I asked sweetly he sighed but I saw a hidden smile in it and lower down.

I jumped on his back and he started to walk to Jessie's car.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked finally.

"How about we go bowling?" Jessie said. I shot her a glare.

"No." I stated. I can't bowl. I alway get the gutter and even when the side bars are up I still don't hit any pins.

"How about we go to see a movie?" Hunter suggested. Jessie and I looked at each other and smirked.

Here we come The Notebook.