Chapter 2: At the Park

Jennifer's P.O.V

I can't believe that Sam met Niall Horan!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I asked Sam "Sam can I ask you a question?" "Sure what is it?" "Sam do you like Niall?" I can tell she really blushed crimson red when I asked her that. "Ummm I don't know I guess" said Sam "C'mon Sammy you can tell us" I'm already doing the puppy dog eyes to her. LOL.

"Jenni! Stop making those puppy dog eyes! Ok FINE! I like Niall! Why do you guys always do that puppy dog eyes. Hmph" Sam said "Ok fine Sam I will stop doing those puppy dog eyes" I smiled at Sam.

Samantha's P.O.V

After Jennifer teased me, Niall sent me a text asking where am I exactly. I guess he is already here at the park. I sent him a text to know where I am.

To: Niall

From: Samantha

Hey there Nialler! I am here at the park. You can find us near the swings. We are under a big tree and around it are many flowers. Ok so you can find us now. Bye Nialler! xx

Before I sent my text to Niall, he sent me one, I blushed when he said Sammy to me. Awwwwwwww SO CUTE! Ok now I'm with my two bestfriends but I want to be alone for awhile. So I asked them if I could walk for awhile "Jennifer and Marceline I'm just gonna walk ok" "Awwwwww Sam is gonna see Niall" Jennifer teased "Ohhhhh Sammy is having a date with Niall" Marceline teased

"GUYS I'M JUST GONNA WALK AROUND! Will you guys shut up and stop teasing me!" I said angrily "Ok fine Sam you can walk around" they said "I'll text you guys if I will go back or something ok". So now I'm going to walk a little far from them but it is still in the park.

I was walking to the other side of the park and I decided to sit under the tree. As I was walking towards the tree someone tapped my shoulder. So I turned around and saw Niall! When I saw Niall my heartbeat is fast again. OH NO. "Oh hello Niall! What are you doing here?" "Oh nothing I just wanna talk to you that's all" then he blushed. Awwwww.

"Oh ok so let's talk, let's talk under that tree" I said pointing the tree. " Oh sure" I am really blushing right now because Niall is beside me and I felt something on my hand. So I looked down and saw that Niall was holding my hand! OH.MY.GOD! Ok right now I feel awesome! WOW!

Niall's P.O.V

Now I'm with Sam at the other side of the park and I can't believe that I was holding Sam's hand! I blushed really red this time. I wanna talk to Sam because I want to know her more because you know I am already having many feelings for Sam. Ok just be cool and just chill and don't act awkward. You can do this Niall don't act weird infront of Sam just be cool. I'M SO NERVOUS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's NoteWow! I have been updating this story 3 days in a row! but I think I won't be updating fast starting today because OUR EXAMS ARE NEAR!! I HATE IT SO MUCH AND I GOTTA DO PROJECTS AND BLAH BLAH BLAH UGHH I HATE IT! But please read my story THANKS FOR THE READS! and so so so so sorry if it's too short because of this study thing SORRY! 

Please 

READ

VOTE

COMMENT 

AND FOLLOW ME! THANKS SO MUCH!!! <3