Chapter 9:The Boy

This chapter is going to be short. I just didn't feel like writing about the part were they are in class and they answer questions that the Fairy Godmother gives them so this chapter is going to be a little bit different but short.

Evie and Mal sat at a desk together and the desk next to them Jay and Carlos sat at and I sat at a desk alone next to the 2 idiots. The Fairy Godmother was asking questions but I wasn't listening, I was too busy drawing a bloody rose and I was lost in my thoughts. I heard footsteps coming from behind me but I didn't want to turn around to see who it was, someone sat right on top of my desk and they were wearing a lot of green and brown, I looked up to find a very attractive boy,"Who are you?" I asked,"I'm Peter. Peter Pan, what's your name love?" Peter asked, smiling,"Well Peter, I'm Mary Hearts" I said, putting my pencil down,"It's very nice to meet you" he said, winking at me and I blushed,"Peter I'm surprised" I said,"At what?" he asked,"I thought Peter Pan was supposed to have a bunch of Lost Boys following him" "Well love, my Lost Boys aren't lost anymore since we came here" he said with disappointment in his eyes and sadness in his voice, I'm not going to lie, I felt bad for him,"Oh, I'm...sorry? I said that then" he smiled,"Why did you say sorry like that?" "I don't really use words like that, at all" I said, looking into his green eyes,"Peter Pan!" the Fairy Godmother shouted, my friends looked in our direction, Peter mouthed the Fairy Godmother,"Get Out Of My Class!" Peter mouthed along with her and I laughed, he hopped off my desk and walked towards the doors,"Bye love!" he said, waving,"Bye Peter!" I said, waving back and then he walked out and left.